DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Your Own Personal Jesus - 5/18/2020

Dolfan in NYC

I think my favorite WWE match from the last 10 years is either CM Punk vs Cena from Money in the Bank or their rematch on Raw. I doubt this comes remotely close to being as good as that, let alone as good as the Bucks vs Omega/Hangman or anything amazing that's taken place in NJPW in the last 2 to 3 years.

Hell, I doubt it winds up being better than Moxley vs Yano.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I think my favorite WWE match from the last 10 years is either CM Punk vs Cena from Money in the Bank or their rematch on Raw. I doubt this comes remotely close to being as good as that, let alone as good as the Bucks vs Omega/Hangman or anything amazing that's taken place in NJPW in the last 2 to 3 years.

Hell, I doubt it winds up being better than Moxley vs Yano.

Good choices. Cheap plug time:

Cheers!

Edited by The Natural

I'm pretty sure the greatest match ever talk is more a rib on Edge and Orton themselves considering how the match was mostly received. Honestly, I'm curious how people would rather they had reacted to it. Its rare and kind of dumb to call big match bad even if it was.

I want Edge v Orton to just be:

*bell rings*
RKO
*bell rings*

Either that or they go 90 mins with Destinos, Rainmakers, One Winged Angels, Edge hitting a Judas Effect followed by a Coffin Drop, a 9 minute Skull End sequence by Orton and at least 20 super kicks. Edge also gets his foot on the ropes following a Punt by Orton.

The finish comes when Christian's music hits and Orton gets a school boy roll up on a distracted Edge.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I really really really need to find that clip of the guys who exchange Canadian Destroyers at the start of the match like they're side headlocks where the fancam recording it announces even as it's happening that "I'm not clapping for that"

situations it's suited for keep popping up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Here's a thought, we need to take a gamble on how many chinlocks, RKOs, Spears (or attempts at the last two) are in this match. Winner gets a free walk outside with the pet of their choosing. 

I'll bite. I say 4 chinlocks, 3 RKOs and 4 spears. 

Now I just need a pet to walk with. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Here's a thought, we need to take a gamble on how many chinlocks, RKOs, Spears (or attempts at the last two) are in this match. Winner gets a free walk outside with the pet of their choosing. 

1 chinlock. They will work it for over 3 minutes though, Orton just wont let it go.

7 RKOs. Edge will hit at least two of these.

4 Spears. Orton hits at least one of these.

Guest Edwin

Will Edge vs. Randy Orton draw money? Will it draw more money than Hogan vs. Andre at WM III? If no, then it's not a good match.

Spoiler

Q64TFkcpGwU-TqTrIdhButqUALC71OU6P10Z6iuh

37 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Will Edge vs. Randy Orton draw money? Will it draw more money than Hogan vs. Andre at WM III? If no, then it's not a good match.

Hide contents

Q64TFkcpGwU-TqTrIdhButqUALC71OU6P10Z6iuh

I really want to believe that was Mick Foley on the other side of that call. 

• Like 1