DVDVR Message Board

Rasslin' Video Games

Mods of HCTP and DOR 1 exist out there. Modding of Rumble Roses too, where the moves of Rumble Roses moved to HCTP or even SVR 2006 women modded in the game.

People been adding later games moves to HCTP, and changing the existing ingame models or adding models to the game like Bobby Lashley and Sami from years ago.

Says "Display Only." Those are the likely marketing materials for their preorders/coming soon section that Gamestop was supposed to receive around this time.

It's weird. I haven't worked at Electronics Boutique/Gamestop for 20 years and their practices for marketing have never changed. Even release dates in the their system for the 15th/16th or 30th/31st still represent a fake release date just so the game can be listed in their system. I bet their software is still shit too.

22 hours ago, Craig H said:

It's weird. I haven't worked at Electronics Boutique/Gamestop for 20 years and their practices for marketing have never changed. Even release dates in the their system for the 15th/16th or 30th/31st still represent a fake release date just so the game can be listed in their system. I bet their software is still shit too.

if the GameStop reddit is anything to go by, everything that company does is shit. From software to managers and everything in between.

9 minutes ago, twiztor said:

if the GameStop reddit is anything to go by, everything that company does is shit. From software to managers and everything in between.

One of the many things that remains the same. 

Man, I hated working at Electronics Boutique. 

I've been waiting for Fight Forever for forever and finally broke down and got WWE 2K22 for PS5 on the cheap. By the way things normally go for me Fight Forever will get an official announcement tonight. Hope this game scratches that itch for a little while. Can't say I'm a huge fan of the 2K games in general but it's been four or five years since I touched one.

Yesterday, wrestler ratings began being revealed for the upcoming WWE 2K23 video game, and it's never a good start when one of them has strong Nazi connotations. 

Reigning WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER registered an overall rating of 88 with a number of fans expressing frustration and dismay with the number commonly used as a Nazi dog whistle. 

Three guesses who wrote this .... 🙂

16 hours ago, Dolphman 3000 said:

Looks promising if they can meet their goals. At the same time, I feel like they're inviting a lawsuit. I hate to be the one to say it, but it really looks a little too similar to existing No Mercy mods to the point where I wouldn't be shocked if they heavily modded No Mercy and called it their own game.

• Like 1

Yeah some of those animations are the exact ones from the AKI engine. Looks fun but I don't see this one holding up legally. Do love how they have a Mexico variant with a six sided ring, and a UFC variant with the octagon. But no way AKI / THQ / someone doesn't shut this one down. If it does somehow get through, looks like it's definitely worth my time.

I want to book Yuki Arai vs Torrie Wilson in SVR2010. I still have some caws that I downloaded for that game from many year ago. I can do Mutoh vs the Rock in expensive money match.

DLC Packs released for WWE 2k23 which comes out next Friday.

DLC Pack 1 (April 19): The Steiner Brothers & Hit Row (Top Dolla & Ashante Adonis) with B-Fab (manager only)

DLC Pack 2 (May 17): Gallows & Anderson, Tiffany Stratton, & Pretty Deadly

DLC Pack 3 (June 14): Harley Race, Ivy Nile, Wendy Choo, Tony D'Angelo, & Trick Williams

DLC Pack 4 (July 19): Bray Wyatt, Zeus, Valhalla, Joe Gacy, & Blair Davenport

DLC Pack 5 (August 16): Wade Barrett, Eve Torres, Andre Chase, Damon Kemp, & Nathan Frazer

Additionally the Ruthless Aggression Pack featuring 2001/2002 versions of Lesnar, Batista, Cena, & Orton will be available at launch along with Bad Bunny as the pre-order exclusive.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

They have added Woods and Breeze to GM mode. (See the uudd thread for the video)

And one of the brands you can use in GM Mode is WCW (5 in total - Raw, Smackdown, NXT, NXT 2.0 and WCW)

12 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

And one of the brands you can use in GM Mode is WCW (5 in total - Raw, Smackdown, NXT, NXT 2.0 and WCW)

Good timing, just saw this before coming here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/11leypp/wwe_2k23s_wcw_womens_classic_championship_appears/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Not great 

• Haha 1