DVDVR Message Board

Rasslin' Video Games

15 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Used to spend some time on entrances making for WWF No Mercy and WM19. 

I feel like No Mercy had the ideal entrance creation because it was only three choices: what do you do on the ramp, how do you walk, and what do you do in the ring.  That's the level of complexity that I need.

• Like 3

Few more options, the theme music options changes the pyros and lighting of the entrances. The props and wardrobe for entances help some more for customization.

The early versions of WWF No Mercy have full entrances, but they took the full entrances out because of time constraints. The full entrances are still in the final games buried, Gameshark can drag 'em out.

In the final games, few of the Superstars faces changes in entrances, so X-pac, Chyna, Angle & Jericho and in championship mode sometimes too. The Rock's changes during his celebration scene. 

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1

Latest patch notes for WWE 2K22 including 7 added wrestlers

Spoiler

Check out the full WWE 2K22 version 1.12 patch notes below:

GENERAL
Added the following Superstars as playable throughout the game

• Alexa Bliss ’20
  • Shinsuke Nakamura
  • King Booker
  • King Corbin
  • Dominik Dijakovic
  • Nikki Cross
  • Shawn Michaels ’18

Support for upcoming DLC 2 release
Several stability improvements

GAMEPLAY
Various adjustments to moves to improve collision and targeting
Fixed warping and deforming when performing Elbow Drop
Added several moves to Signature and Finisher categories
Fixed a bug that would allow attributes to be set higher than 100
Fixed a bug that would allow roll outs to occur during certain handicap matches
Fixed bugs that would cause certain springboards to not be in sync when playing Elimination Chamber matches
Fixed a bug that would cause Superstars to “float” when performing various attacks on the ladder
Improved barricade hit reactions
Fixed bugs that caused weapon damage to sometimes not register correctly
Fixed a bug that prevented Middle Rope finishers from functioning
Fixed a crash that can occur when playing a 4way tornado tag match

GRAPHICS
Added a descriptions PC Graphics settings

Improved stability when accepting invites throughout the title.
Fixed issue which prevented downloading of Superstars based on shared crowd signs.

Create
Various tweaks and improvements to CAS parts to improve clipping bugs
Crash fix for editing base custom side plates when lettering has been applied to them
Fix a crash that can occur when copying side plates after making changes to them

MyRise
Fixed a crash that can occur during the Kendo Karnage storyline

Universe
Fixed a bug that prevented minor shows from being created
Fixed a crash that can occur when transitioning from the edit superstar menus in Universe and Create a Moveset
Fixed a crash when deleting custom images that are in use within Universe modes

Still trying to figure out if I should buy WWE 2K22 or not. I think the one thing holding me back is that one of the modes is only for a year and isn't a continuous thing. Plus, it looks like I missed out on the sale on the Xbox and PS5 where it was $45. I'm sure there will be a summer sale on one or both soon where it will be the same price or cheaper.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2022 at 4:08 PM, Craig H said:

Still trying to figure out if I should buy WWE 2K22 or not. I think the one thing holding me back is that one of the modes is only for a year and isn't a continuous thing. Plus, it looks like I missed out on the sale on the Xbox and PS5 where it was $45. I'm sure there will be a summer sale on one or both soon where it will be the same price or cheaper.

FYI PS5 version is back on sale for $49

On 5/23/2022 at 10:08 PM, Craig H said:

Form what I've seen of WWE 2K22, I'D get it if I had the console to play it on. I use GameCentral for my videogame content, GC savaged WWE 2K19 and roundly praised WWE 2K22. GC are particularly strict with their scoring so it earns them. Hope that helps in some way.

On 5/27/2022 at 5:56 AM, The Natural said:

Form what I've seen of WWE 2K22, I'D get it if I had the console to play it on. I use GameCentral for my videogame content, GC savaged WWE 2K19 and roundly praised WWE 2K22. GC are particularly strict with their scoring so it earns them. Hope that helps in some way.

Did you mean to say 2K20 instead of 2K19? I rate 2K19 a little higher than 2K22 personally, so I'd be surprised if they savaged the former.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, tbarrie said:

Did you mean to say 2K20 instead of 2K19? I rate 2K19 a little higher than 2K22 personally, so I'd be surprised if they savaged the former.

Good catch. Yep, WWE 2K20. Cheers.

WWE 2K19 and WWE 2K22 are the two best received in recent years.