DVDVR Message Board

Rasslin' Video Games

22 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

It's still on my wishlist so I may have to give it a go.  But for GM it still works for me though since I re-installed it I'm starting over.  Did the game work for you?  If so I may need to re-add the friend code as it forced me to use a different username.

Are you using iOS or Android? I’m using iOS and was not able to reuse the invite. On the game’s discord, the game developer’s standard line is “it will work for some people but not others.”

ETA: They added some clarity. Android users who never deleted the game can access it, and it released early for everyone in Canada. Everyone else has to wait until Thursday.

Edited by JonnyLaw
  • Like 1

I'm not gonna lie, the Endless Mode is kind of hard when you first start out since you don't have enough wrestlers to fill out the 6 matches/1 segment card. I mean, you don't HAVE to, but you lose a lot of morale and fans. I do enjoy running a mainly all-women's show, though.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I played a bit of King of Colosseum II recently, after not touching the game for a decade.  Yeah, it hasn't aged well for me.  I never did rate it as high as other people.  The methodical, robotic pace of every match feels off for light heavyweight matches or anything resembling Japanese or American wrestling in the 2000's.  Works ok for old-school mat-wrestling wrestling between, I dunno, Minoru Suzuki and Antonio Inoki.  Works less well for Mike Barton vs. CIMA Or Misawa vs. Mutoh.   Or anyone vs. CIMA.

Being able to no-sell pretty much everything by puffling out your chest will never not be hilarious.

Edited by Eoae

15 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

So if that rumor ended up being true I wonder if the one about it not being current gen will too. Good times 

Maybe I'm reading too much into nothing, but it seemed conspicuous to me that the trailer gave no hint what platforms the game would be released on.  I can't imagine them delaying until 2022 and still not releasing optimized PS5/Series X editions.  Not a big deal to me personally, but people are just assuming all new sports titles will be next gen.

Rumor going around that WWE fought 2K over delaying the game and isn't happy with the outcome.  Same sources say that development team having issues with game and roster is going to be an issue since WWE has released so many people lately.  That problem is only going to get worse.    

Lol, I wonder how much of the NXT roster is still going to be with the company come March 2022.  Probably should drop NXT altogether.

Clearly I am going to have to get 2k19 on pc. 

There's another vid for the first half of the 90s. He's got the USS Intrepid with the helicopter and Lex Express in the background! 

• Like 2