DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

13 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I logged in for the first time since maybe August and the first thing as I step out the door is Jacob wanting to leave. 

I actually think that is a common thing - besides the roaches in your house and the villagers being all WTF - you always have one person waiting to leave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Had to delete ACNH on my 2nd Switch to make room for Zelda. 16.3 GB if you are wondering/

Oh great - all those villagers are gonna try to get on my island now

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fuschia is finally fucking leaving. She was my 2nd longest resident.

No if only Eloise got the hint.

Lets see if my streak of adding Octopi continues (I have 3 right now)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I imagine my wife will want them all, good thing Christmas is coming. Fauna was one of my favorites so I like that set plus you get Isabelle. The Kapp'n set is also great although I never cared for Marshall (but I know he's a "dreamy").

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know I am officially the only one still playing and thus I realized that every time I think about finally pulling the plug, the game will have a resident I have been trying to get rid of for 2 years, leave and then I am hooked again for 6 more months

Nah, I'm still logging in every day. 

I am trying to complete every fish and bug sculpture. Waiting for the golden trout to come back in the spring, and then I'll look at everything else I still need to catch. 

3 minutes ago, SirSmUgly said:

I am trying to complete every fish and bug sculpture. Waiting for the golden trout to come back in the spring, and then I'll look at everything else I still need to catch. 

Yeah - that is partly my problem is that almost all the bugs I am missing are the locust types that only appear on Palm trees in July and August

Just now, RIPPA said:

Yeah - that is partly my problem is that almost all the bugs I am missing are the locust types that only appear on Palm trees in July and August

I finished collecting all the beetles I needed for sculptures on the last day of summer in 2023, thank goodness.

My troublesome ones are the ones that only appear at night (specifically 9 pm or later) - I am almost never playing that late