DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

13 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I got Judy two days ago and today is her birthday. 

If I remember after I get home - I might ask you to open your gates since I still need a couple more birthdays

I forgot to mention that I have now confirmed that your Nan was my Nan as she was all DO YOU REMEMBER ME?!?!?!

It is interesting that that was a really long time between when she left my island and went to yours and it was still the same one

Does anyone have the right side of the Raijin/Fujin painting? I think it's Wild Painting, Right Half? If so, contact me. I have duplicates of a lot of other paintings and sculptures for trade.

If I can get that last painting, I can be done with this, buy my art poster from Blathers, and never talk to Redd again. 

Edited by SirSmellingtonofCascadia

• 2 weeks later...

For the first time in the almost 2 years I have been playing, I finally had a villager show up when I had an open spot that I actually wanted.

Granted it was just because they were a villager personality I currently didn't have and because I was too lazy to search for a new villager today

So I went into Brewster's today and this fucker in blue overalls named Don was sitting there

Since I had never played an Animal Crossing game before - I had to Google but apparently its Mr. Resetti who was in previous games