DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

5 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

That might be highest price I've seen outside of streamers. 

I just got booted off your island but thankfully I had already dropped the items I brought over

I am 99% sure all the art is real.

I don't think I met everyone on your island yet. I am amazed you somehow managed to collect a bigger collection of freaks than your first island

Dammit - I just realized that it didn't save me dumping all this stuff on your island.

Well if you accept the best friends request - I can at least mail them directly to your island

On 11/24/2021 at 6:12 AM, RIPPA said:

First island I went to to get a new villager and I got Cephalobot who is the new robot Octopus

So I now have two of the new villagers

I got Cephalobot on my first island today,  too.  I wonder if they tweaked the NRG to prioritize the new stuff.

Good thing I sold my turnips at 304 this morning. Katrina gave me bad luck with money today. 

also, you cant double dip from Redd. I bought on harvs island today but I couldn’t buy on Phil’s island just now. 

Edited by odessasteps

Sprocket thanked me for celebrating his birthday by giving me both his photo AND a real Tremendous statute

If anyone needs the Tremendous let me know as I already have it

Beau, my last OG villager, is leaving

I adore Beau with all my heart but I got his picture awhile ago, celebrated his birthday twice and I am tired of saving snack time every time he gets in a fight with another villager