DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I had Tasha in what feels like another life time ago. She actually was way better on my island than I thought she was going to be.

If I remember correctly, her home is really cool because her wallpaper is windows with a lightning storm outside 

Oh God, it's almost Bunny Day again.

Meanwhile, I'm looking at the art wing of the museum and thinking that the next gift I want from Gullivarrr is a trip on his boat to plunder Redd's stash of legit paintings and sculptures rather than a Jolly Roger or an eye patch, otherwise I'm never filling this part of the museum out. It's been eleven months of Redd visits and I've got whole sections of this wing still bare. 

I think that we are basically a year in and they haven't adjusted Redd to not have at least one thing you don't have is like the most Nintendo-ish thing ever.

Or at least adjust him so he comes weekly.

Of course I just googled and there were people who completed it in like two weeks because there was some sort of time travel glitch

48 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I think I have a real serene painting, but I just bought a detailed painting, so I can't mail it. 

I'm at work but I can log on later if anyone needs to fly over and get it. 

Do you remember if the lizard was white or dark? White = real

Because if it is real, I need it

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Took me at least 10 minutes of chasing it before finally getting a spider crab. Also got a firefly squid. 2 left. 

Finally caught my first one this morning as well (a spider crab) after what felt like 2000 Mantis shrimp

Grr.... I am just realized that I could be done with the Sea Creatures now if I had paid attention.

Since the only two I am missing where around in the winter - the sea pig and the lobster.

The lobster is at least back next month but unless Gonzo starts playing again, I am waiting on the pig till winter

For those interested, the Sanrio cards go online Friday morning at 0900 ET. 

But you can only buy them online and do store pickup. You cannot buy them off the shelf and you can't do mail order. And supposedly each store is only getting 70 packs (2 per person). 

Redd's here

He is selling three real things. Unfortunately for me - I already own them all.

If some reason, you still need a

• Academic Painting (Vitruvian Man)
  • Detailed Painting
  • Beautiful Statue (Venus de Milo)

Let me know.

Remember I can only buy and ship one. All others will need to come to my island.