DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

Just now, RIPPA said:

Does anyone have a rocket (or a DYI )?

It is the only thing I need for the giant Voltron thing and I am not even sure the rocket exists.

I can make and send you one tonight.

10 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I gave up on getting the robot so long ago. ?

Do you not bother with Gulliver then or are you just stockpiling rusted computer parts for no reason?

On 3/10/2021 at 1:15 PM, CSC said:

I put one in front my on Nooks and carry one with me all the time, plop it down whenever my inventory is full, sell, warp back and carry on exactly where I left off.  Saves so much time & frustration.  

Except for the fact that you can't take it with you so you gotta go all the way back to get the one you carry around (which I realized this morning)

That being said - I realized that I have the perfect spot for one pipe which is the furthest away point from my plaza where I put the other.

7 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Do you not bother with Gulliver then or are you just stockpiling rusted computer parts for no reason?

Both. I stopped being slavish to Gilluver once I got the achievement for nook miles. 

6 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Both. I stopped being slavish to Gilluver once I got the achievement for nook miles. 

But you need to help Gulliver to get the Golden Shovel (which is a different achievement)

Which side note - I still have no idea how I haven't had 30 regular Gulliver visits yet

On 3/10/2021 at 9:49 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Shamrock Wand is new and completes the Leprechaun outfit (hat, suit, glasses, shoes) you can get from Able's.

Didn't see it mentioned elsewhere, but there's also a few Shamrock items rotating through the Nook vending machine in Resident Services. I've gotten a rug, a doorplate and a Shamrock soda.

It's now been almost two months of Redd visits since he's had anything real that I didn't already own. Which is funny, since I own relatively little art. It annoys me that every other section of the museum is complete, but the art gallery is lagging behind.  I need to remember to offer that stuff to y'all. His ever sporadic visits do me no good, but I'm happy to spread the wealth if I can.

Okay - the official trailer hasn't hit yet but the Anniversary Update is dropping in a couple of days (March 18)

You get a cake

50 spots added to the designer

Ability to customize fans, umbrellas, flags, and photo stands.

April Fool's Whoopie Cushions

Prom themed decorations for the entire month of April

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/2021/free-update-for-animal-crossing-new-horizons-delivers-new-content/

It is interesting that their is no mention of Bunny Day as Easter is early April this year.

Unless they are gonna wait till May of Bunny Day (I don't know exactly when it was last year as I started playing after it)

50 spots added to the designer ... THANK YOU!

I never know how people manage to do the crazy customized islands I see out there, we added a couple custom pathways and have been running up against the designer slot maximum ever since.