DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

Special promotion this week where you can sell your Turnips for 1000

https://gamerant.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-sell-turnips-1000-bells-ally-bank/

Ally Bank, in an effort to appeal to fans of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, has opened its own Animal Crossing island, dubbed Ally Island. Players can visit the island right now with Dream Island code DA-9350-9609-6289, by lying down in a bed and speaking with Luna. However, players will need to actually fly to Ally Island to net the buy price of 1,000 bells, via a code published on the Turnip Exchange during select windows of time. Players can visit Ally Island from October 23 to November 6, but the price (and Dodo Code) will only be available from October 23 to October 27, between 5 PM - 11 PM ET Monday through Friday, and Noon - 6 PM ET Saturday and Sunday.

44 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I will come at some point. Just got up. Maybe tonight if thats ok

Tonight is probably easier in fact - just remember you have to be here before 10 pm EST

2 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I tried getting candy from your villagers but no dice.

Antonio gave me the same recipe that you dropped got me. 

Bluebear did remember me. 

I had just gotten it from Antonio so it makes sense that he gave it to you too

I haven't gotten candy from my villagers yet so I would have been pissed if you got some

Did you see the terror that is Pietro?

51 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

You had said you got candy from my villagers, right? I figured I would try. 

Oh, I remember now

I got the candy from one of your villagers who was crafting.

The gave it to me because I already knew the recipe they were making (and it might have been specifically a Halloween item they were crafting)

22 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I jusr realized you can customize the halloween stuff with your crafing table, using the pumpkins.

On 10/8/2020 at 11:45 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Or by buying duplicates of the ones @ Nook's when they show up.  You're customizing with the other colored pumpkins, not crafting from scratch.  I've already had the Spooky Table how up a 2nd time.

?