DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I am headed over now - make sure you look over by the airport as I will leave some stuff for you there.

I am bringing my turnips just in case since it is 50/50 I have a decreasing week so I might not take the chance

I was about one step from leaving Gonzo's island - so it was perfect timing when you showed up.

I got two more fish I didn't have so that worked.

I also watered some flowers since that supposedly ups the chances of the rarer stuff

I've been working towards breeding blue roses, which is a long and arduous process, and then somebody who visited went and planted some on my island and now I'm thinking that might just be good enough for me.

Yeah the chances of "decreasing" has passed "large spike" as the most likely outcome for my turnips (49.9% to 47.6%)

Back over to Gonzo's now that Nook's Cranny is open

Edit - and Gonzo's prices are worse than mine

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah the chances of "decreasing" has passed "large spike" as the most likely outcome for my turnips (49.9% to 47.6%)

Back over to Gonzo's now that Nook's Cranny is open

Edit - and Gonzo's prices are worse than mine

Well, shit. Hopefully they'll go back up.

I hit 4 stars this morning.

So I basically spent the day creating flower beds all over the place as a reason to add more fencing

Moved Coco's house which was a huge pain in the ass since I was putting it next to an existing water fall and the Terra-forming app was not happy about the shit I was trying to do

Finally did the math and I should get the final version of Nook's Cranny the beginning of next week

Managed to unload my turnips at almost 400 (not on my island) so guess who's getting a basement tomorrow?

Also one of my villagers gave me a sweet ass guayabera shirt so today's going pretty well.

Looks like Friday afternoon/night is my turnip selling time. Bought at 94 and Turnip Profit is saying that, based on today's prices, Friday PM should give me a return anywhere from 125 to 220.

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Celeste is here, so I’ll leave my gate open if anyone wants to try and see meteors.

Had Celeste tonight too and for the third consecutive time, no meteors

I have had only one meteor show in the month I’ve been playing

Discovered that Celeste and Wisp can appear on the same night

Turnip Price: 555

Opening my gates.

So be open for at least a hour or two (unless something weird happens)

If you try to come and they are closed - just shoot me a message