DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

FINALLY got the announcement that Nook's Cranny was gonna expand. Good thing I already sold my turnips because having no store tomorrow will be brutal.

It was funny - Isabelle hasn't had anything to say for like a week and today she had three things.

Since she officially announced that Murphy was leaving. Plus I have Miranda at my campsite.

Speaking of which - if you ever wanted to vote for your favorite characters for the tier lists.

https://www.animalcrossingportal.com/games/new-horizons/guides/villager-popularity-list.php#/

They finally did it so you can vote for your Top 3 (instead of just 1)

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I got an anatomical model out of the recycling bin, prob the best thing I've gotten out of there. 

Think I'm up to 3 lily's of the valley.

I got a double door refrigerator out of mine yesterday. Weirdly, you can use it to change clothes.

I managed to pay off my last home loan yesterday so suck it, Tom Nook.

Edited by Zimbra

3 minutes ago, CSC said:

Stupid game - no large spike for me this week.  Will max out somewhere between 147 and 197 sometime in the next day and a half.  

Double extra glad I sold my turnips then

Not having Nook's open has completely messed up my normal routine for a day

Guess I will just work on my flowers and hope I am on at the same time as someone with their gates open

I can leave my gates open when i go to bed. 

I left it on when i went to work last night. Dont know if anyone tries to visit. 

I aLso have Saharah today. 

Edited by odessasteps

Mark - you know you have a Nook Miles ticket just laying on the beach right?

Just to the left of the Apollo moon lander, behind a palm tree right next to the water

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Mark - you know you have a Nook Miles ticket just laying on the beach right?

Just to the left of the Apollo moon lander, behind a palm tree right next to the water

I think i droped that the other day wheni needed infentory room after catching a fish. 

I really need to redo my flower breeding area because I did a really poor job of laying it out but I can't muster up the energy to actually do so.

Now I'm mostly just scattering random stuff around my island to try and hit 5 stars.

17 hours ago, Zimbra said:

I really need to redo my flower breeding area because I did a really poor job of laying it out but I can't muster up the energy to actually do so.

Now I'm mostly just scattering random stuff around my island to try and hit 5 stars.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.  My island is kind of covered in flowers right now, and I need to do some gardening to get things back under control.  

Man - the Nook's expanded and suddenly broke out the good stock

Already bought a mini wrestling figure, book stands, a surf board and will buy the synthizer I just didn't have the 66K bells on me.

Also - it may or may not have reset my turnip prices as they are 202 right now and there is a chance they will get as high as 600 this afternoon

10 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

@RIPPA Did you still need any of the wrestling ring parts?

Yeah - I need 2 more.

I have two neutral corners - so I guess I need the red and blue corners (or whatever the game calls them)

37 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah - I need 2 more.

I have two neutral corners - so I guess I need the red and blue corners (or whatever the game calls them)

Aight, I'll mail those to you