DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

My island how has five residents:

• Coach (whose nickname for my character is "stubble," which can be misinterpreted in any number of ways since my avatar is female)
  • Katt ("purrty")
  • Agent S ("sidekick")
  • Egbert ("doodle-duh")
  • Melba ("toasty")

Having my first go at the turnip thing. Bought today at 94. That seems a bit high from some of the numbers I'm seeing from folks.

I work from about 6 AM to 3 PM Pacific tomorrow and Tuesday, but I'll try to remember to fire up my Switch before I leave for work and park my character outside because IT'S THE FIRST OF THE MONNNNNNNNNNNNTH and I'll probably have different bugs and fish than everyone else will. If I forget I'll just fire it up after I get home and let everyone know.

I've been hoping one particular resident would leave for about a month, and now that she's gone I'm finding nothing but random ass weirdos on every island.  Seriously, some of the character models in this game are nightmare inducing.

1 minute ago, odessasteps said:

Start with Stitches and Lucky. 

Those are kind of intentionally off putting.  I found one character, who I think is supposed to be a toad, and let me tell you that thing looked hideous.

I quickly bored of trying to get a Golden Trout so I guess I will be waiting for Sept

And yeah - the list of shit leaving the Southern Hemisphere is huge

Nah, I caught one without bait.  It was like the 2nd or 3rd fish I caught after I got  a ladder and I accidentally sold it and haven't seen another one since.  Womp womp.

• Like 1

I caught my first shark... well my first thing with a fin... as I have gotten two suckerfish so far. Along with a tilapia - all which I caught when standing basically in front of my museum so that was nice

I totally missed the whole thing for this new service that Dodo airlines is doing

Something about buying and selling

I am gonna have to look up what the fuck was said

19 hours ago, Gonzo said:

I work from about 6 AM to 3 PM Pacific tomorrow and Tuesday, but I'll try to remember to fire up my Switch before I leave for work and park my character outside because IT'S THE FIRST OF THE MONNNNNNNNNNNNTH and I'll probably have different bugs and fish than everyone else will. If I forget I'll just fire it up after I get home and let everyone know.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so guess who totally forgot to do this this morning like he figured he was going to?

Doors will probably open at about 3:30 PM Pacific time once I get home from work.

You are gonna be disappointed as since while the South Hemisphere lost a TON of bugs and fish, you are only gaining 5 fish and a lone bug (the Dung Beetle)

And at least two of the fish the Northern Hemisphere has/already had (possibly more but my memory is shit)

I think last time, he gave the samurai hair. 

I brought my switch with me to work since I'm back on overnights, but will only be doing online sporadically, as I have to use my phones hotspot to do it. 

Depending on how busy I am at work the rest of the night, I may pop over for a few minutes. 

I'd forgotten how much it stinks for Nook's to be closed from 2200-0800, so I either heard stuff until morning or sell it for 20% off. 

Edit: came for a while before I broke my fishing pole. Caught 2 blowfish, 3 or 4 smelt and a damsel fly. 

Edited by odessasteps