DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Oh and I finally got my friendship high enough with an island resident to have them give me a nickname

Coco is now calling me R-Bug. I love her too much to object.

My two "best friends" on the island are her and Beau who are both Tier 1. Clearly I am going to be distraught when they tell me they want to leave.

OH! And today was the first time I had a resident run up to me and buy something. I had just caught up a bee and Eugene comes running up and gave me 300 bells for it.

You are "R-Bug" now and forever.

• Thanks 1

Wrestling figures come in red, blue, yellow, green, pink, black.  They are actually bobbleheads if you choose to interact with them.  And yes, there is only 1 neutral corner for the boxing/wrestling ring, so you need to get a 2nd to complete the entire ring (red, blue, 2 neutrals).

There are also 6 luchadore outfits with corresponding masks, and they come in the same colors as the wrestling figures.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

What is interesting is that you can rotate the neutral corners and push them together (I decided to find a corner of my island and throw them out to see since I needed more decorations anyway) so my ring could end up being really fucked up

I surrounded it with the barb wire fencing that Mark sent me

• Like 1

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Phil, I have the Red Corner in my shop today. $6100

let me know if you want to come buy it 

If Phil doesn't want  it I'll come snatch that up.

My island is open for a while but I'l'l mostly be AFK

Dodo Code: 00S82

Wife vetoed Lucha today as I was trolling an island after we got rid of Lionel. I thought of you poor guys but there was nothing to be done. Then Sprocket was vetoed too because they have too many jocks.

I’m trying to leave my storage free for all the materials I’ve gathered and the 74636272 pieces of shitty clothing my villagers give me