DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

20 minutes ago, Matt D said:

A 7 year old isn't about to follow a guide on how to beat the game as quickly as possible. Right now they're more concerned about getting rid of islanders they hate than getting star ratings.

I feel like that is the goal of a lot of the kids playing it

A friend of mine from High School posted about how his two daughters (the oldest was 13 I believe) spent two days harassing and isolating one villager to drive them out because they "wanted one of the more popular" characters

He then said they celebrated when said hated character finally announced they were leaving

Phil, 

if I come by later, anything in particular you want me to bring that you can catalog? 

also, if anyone has lots of iron nuggets, the hanger stand 3 iron) is one of my hot items today. $4500 a piece

Edited by odessasteps

44 minutes ago, Matt D said:

A 7 year old isn't about to follow a guide on how to beat the game as quickly as possible. Right now they're more concerned about getting rid of islanders they hate than getting star ratings.

Perhaps they should call in. . .

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

The Samoan Swat Team.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

if I come by later, anything in particular you want me to bring that you can catalog? 

There is nothing I’m actively seeking outside of the KK records where I need a 2nd copy to put on my stereo but I haven’t bothered to figure out which ones those are

If I hop back on I will open my gates as I probably just be moving flowers around because I’m an idiot

Your Southern Hemisphere hookup is open for a bit! I'm going to be doing other stuff, so my avatar is just sitting out in front of my house.

I got a third resident today and got all the items for the other two "new" houses, so hopefully I'll be up to 5 residents soon.

42 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

Your Southern Hemisphere hookup is open for a bit! I'm going to be doing other stuff, so my avatar is just sitting out in front of my house.

I got a third resident today and got all the items for the other two "new" houses, so hopefully I'll be up to 5 residents soon.

I didn’t get anything new, but I sold like 50 oranges plus about 15 fish that I caught. 

17 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Turnip Time

my buying price this morning: 91

my gate is open 

My wife thanks you. She also says "If this is amount of flowers we need to get 5 stars, we're never getting it. The 18-year old will go insane and rip them all up."

I dropped into Gonzo's last night excited to get some exotic, off-season fish.  Sea bass, black bass, black bass, crucian carp, carp.  Oh well.

I did get a new bug and some weird crab so it's cool.

My least favorite thing about this game isn't even really about the game, but the fact that Nintendo created a system with some of the least responsive, cheaply made controllers, and I just lost a huge fish off the docks because the A button didn't respond fast enough upon a bite.  

Chonkton is open for a bit. The Abel's have the Kill Bill jumpsuit and there's a free pile east of the airport. The roses directly by the entrance could use watering if you're so inclined

38 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Chonkton is open for a bit. The Abel's have the Kill Bill jumpsuit and there's a free pile east of the airport. The roses directly by the entrance could use watering if you're so inclined

Ive got a gold can. Not sure if that helps when you visir other peoples islands or just your own. 

That reminds me that Murphy grabbed one of my open plots (he bought it sight unseen)

I already hate him as he is an asshole. I mean I don’t like Louie but to show up on the island and immediately start shit talking him takes a special kinda set

I have Leif so no luck in that front

But if you need Hyacinth or Mums - let me know.

Also nothing like having "Catch an Oar Fish" be one of your morning tasks

Chonkton is open while I do other stuff.  Ables have some sweet-ass dance team tracksuits and Kicks is here.  Free stuff to the East, flowers to water to the West..

I got those Track Suits when I went to Mark's Ables a few days ago.

My Ables come with it today too as they have like 4 different outfits that I love

I am gonna hop over just so I can send you a Best Friends request