DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

8 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Also, once you get KK converts, request a song you dont have first, so he will give you a bootleg copy. 

I am assuming you mean concerts because I sure as fuck hope knock of Phish/Dead followers aren't gonna start showing up on my Island

14 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am assuming you mean concerts because I sure as fuck hope knock of Phish/Dead followers aren't gonna start showing up on my Island

Yes. Writing on my phone while eating lunch before work. ?

Officially poor again as I paid off another loan.

I am gonna have to wait a day or two before adding another room - especially with Tom Nook pestering me to add more villagers

I had the fucking cutest squid move in to our town. His name is Zucker, and he is awesome. We had a very weird-looking rabbit named O'Hare at our campsite yesterday, but we are all full up, or I would have asked him to move to town.

I think I prefer the original game's moving system. If you went on train trips to visit your friends, your villagers might move to that town, or they could also decide to up and move if the mood struck them.

Edited by grilledcheese

Couldnt you have asked him to move in and then basically offer up a villager as tribute?

That is at least happens when you bring an ambio in and are full.

Heck the new villager will even do the dirty work and get the old person to leave for you

29 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Couldnt you have asked him to move in and then basically offer up a villager as tribute?

That is at least happens when you bring an ambio in and are full.

Heck the new villager will even do the dirty work and get the old person to leave for you

I talked to him a handful of times, and I never got any of the prompts to tell him to come to our place, so I think I would have had to talk to Isabelle and talk shit or whatever the deal is to trigger their ejection. The idea of running someone out of town is super cruel to me. I don't mind if they bring it up, I will totally say yes. But going to the fucking city planner and being all snitch-made is hella weak.

Edited by grilledcheese

On 5/18/2020 at 9:16 AM, RIPPA said:

I legit think @CSC just ditched me with the old first date "I am just going to the bathroom" trick

I showed up, saw your practically empty island and thought to myself "I have to go back and get him EVERYTHING he doesn't have!".

Of course, then I came back to your island and found all the flowers I had just combed my island to bring to you all neatly organized and not out of control like I'm used to on my island. 

Oh well.  

Well I sorta organized flowers do to opening up space to keep adding buildings.

I only now have started sacrificing trees because I keep feeling like I am all I MIGHT NEED THEM ALL!!!

And Lord knows I really need to make an orchard.

Since all of you are way farther along than me I never have anything to offer

So basically if I come visit - you are getting iron nuggets and bells

26 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Since all of you are way farther along than me I never have anything to offer

So basically if I come visit - you are getting iron nuggets and bells

That's why I have been mailing duplicates of stuff I dont need, like recipes and KK songs. 

I think the only normal thing I dont have is pears. 

23 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

That's why I have been mailing duplicates of stuff I dont need, like recipes and KK songs. 

I think the only normal thing I dont have is pears. 

I just opened my island if you want some pears.

And for anyone there's a free pile to the east of my airport. Please take some of these damn fossils.

Also Saharah is here and has the boxing ring floor and stormy night wall.

Edited by Zimbra

Beau just came up and asked me if I ever just felt like crying and then taut me the Sorrow reaction

Now I need to find out who hurt Beau

Just went down the rabbit hole of Youtube videos about setting up a flower farm to produce all the hybrids in the game and then cloning them all to get tons of flowers and pretty sure I'm going to spend the rest of the night blowing up my town to set all of this up.

Also - if you get Redd this week please let me know because I am getting real tired of him only selling fakes when he comes to my island

I dont leave mine open as a general rule since I usuallyplay in short bursts of 10-15 minutes. The exception the other day was when I left it open and set it down while i was playing RDR and it spit out an error when Phil tried to visit the first time. 

Right now, with my current work schedule, im playing around 930-1030 and then 2200-2400. I'm too busy to bring it to work at the moment. Weekends, its whenever. ?

Edited by odessasteps