DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Deirdre and Louie?

I feel like I got hosed

If this kind of thing matters to you: Starting villagers will never upgrade their furniture from the really basic set they get with their first house.  So it can be good to get starting villagers you're not crazy about since you can force them out and whoever moves in will actually decorate their home.

I honestly don't know - from what I watched I think I like Deirdre but Louie's work-ass might be gone as soon as I can

And I am infuriated that Baylord Perry doesn't fit as an Island name

Seriously - naming my island shouldn't take this long

But all the puns are either too long or I dont want to actually use

Like I mean G.I. Shoal and Adam Shoal sound great but yeah... no

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Any good turnip prices today? Mine have been lower every day this week and now like 55 bells. 

Mine was at 157 this morning but haven't checked yet after noon.

Ugh turnip prices all the way up to 452 and I sold them all earlier this week.  If anyone wants to jump on it let me know and I can open up my gate.

1 minute ago, CSC said:

Ugh turnip prices all the way up to 452 and I sold them all earlier this week.  If anyone wants to jump on it let me know and I can open up my gate.

If you could, That would be great. 

anything you want in exchange?

Nah just pay it forward to everyone when they need it.

My lady is on right now add her at SW-7649-8858-8269 and then I’ll have her accept and open the gate.  

• Like 1

I am giggling a little because I saw a bunch of stuff about how flies where sorta difficult to catch and I got one a hour in.

Now granted I had planned on doing the trash bit eventually. What I didn't plan on was the can I dropped because I ran out of room too immediately draw one.

I really should figure out this whole friends thing (though I don't think I can yet since my airport isn't open yet)

And I am pretty positive I am going to have my fucked up wasp stung face for days since neither of my villagers have offered me the medicine recipe yet and who the fuck knows when that will be sold (probably after I set up the shop which will be days)

Literally the first tree I shook. So didn't even have a chance of making my net yet.

Fuckers

• Thanks 1

Okay - my friend code

SW-4755-4968-3091

I will check the doc later and add people but if you add me (and it’s not obvious who you are, just please tell me. I’m old and stupid)

It’s a little frustrating that I have to apparently wait till Monday to unload all these fish and bugs I have (I gave Blathers the necessary stuff this morning to start the process but now he said he will only assess fossils and that he won’t be there tomorrow due to the actual construction)