DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I got some amiibo cards a month or so, which I think I will use tomorrow to replace Fang. 

The Target near us has gotten in a few shipments of Amiibo cards recently, including series 1, 2, and 3 in addition to 5 and more of the Sanrio cards. 

Our local target briefly had some other than the Sanrio cards. Now, again, all they have again is tons of Sanrio cards. 

I've been too lazy to check any of the other ones I normally see in my travels. 

I've seen lots of 1-4 series, but I have only ever seen two series 5 packs in the wild.

The Sanrio packs are everywhere, of course. 

33 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Finally have a camper the same day I have a villager moved out. But it’s Deidre/ .

I wonder if it is the Deidre who was the original villager on my island (Smellington's wasn't)

Deirdre is my favorite villager and I got her as one of my first two villagers, so yeah, she is and will continue to be a one-island doe.

Redd had the legit Wild Painting, Right Half on Harv's Island today.

I am DONE with the museum as of tomorrow, baby! Gonna turn it in to Blathers, order my art poster, and spike a metaphorical football. Also maybe a literal one if I can find mine around here. 

Got a Sea Pig, so I'm down to 4 fish, 1 sea creature and 1 bug.

None of them re currently available on my island.  I can get 2 in June and then I probably will visit my other island for some timey wimey magic. 

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I have 6 fake motherly statutes so my villagers are about to get some expensive gifts

They will prob refuse them, though. 

I think they will take fake art only if you've already donated the real one to the museum. 

17 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

They will prob refuse them, though. 

I think they will take fake art only if you've already donated the real one to the museum. 

My museum is finished

They all accepted them but it is interesting that I have noticed the trend of villagers never giving you a return gift if you give them artwork

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I have 6 fake motherly statutes so my villagers are about to get some expensive gifts

The one I sent was real. I checked before I sent it because I saw your post about so many fake Motherly Statues, haha. 

12 minutes ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

The one I sent was real. I checked before I sent it because I saw your post about so many fake Motherly Statues, haha. 

No - you are good. Thank you for yours as that is how I finished my Museum today.

Literally happened right after I dumped all my fake ones on the ground so I could count

• Like 1

12 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I had red on both my islands today and didn't even need to visit. What a great relief.

I am trying to decide what it is I am still doing in the game now that I finished the Art Gallery

27 minutes ago, SirSmellingtonofCascadia said:

Getting models of every bug and fish in the game, of course. 

I had been doing that but I have stalled out in that I need July and August to show up so I can finish

1 creature left in each category to finish the museum a second time: Giant snakehead (can now fish for on my other island), dung beetle (waiting for first snowfall) and spider crab (timey wimey needed). 

got Snakehead on my other island.

Edited by odessasteps