DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

We had Yuka move out today, the first of what I assume will be many villagers asking to after us pretty much not playing for 6 months.

But on the bright side, this will be one villager closer to our dream of an all cat island.  

On 10/27/2021 at 3:49 PM, odessasteps said:

I may be doing something silly next week when the update hits. Will advise if it happens. 

I have a new island. One way to game the first day is being able now to get the swimsuit right away and access the other part of the island without needing the vaulting pole. I also got enough nook miles to get the third row of inventory on the first day. 

If you want an Academic Painting for your new island - let me know and I can open my gate.

I accidentally bought one of the fakes so I can't just buy it and send it too you.

I also have a couple other real ones floating in my house but I don't remember what they are.

I will be home later nd let you know. The museum is still being built today, so no hurry on art.

it’s definitely interesting to start over now, already having sea creatures and a wet suit at the start. Also, I’m hopefully going to plan my buildings better this time. 

Edited by odessasteps

10 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Oh wait - did you already get the 2.0 update? Because it does seem like there were changes made due to the Pro Construction License

I downloaded it on my main account but not the new one. Plus, I thought it doesn't kick in until Friday. 

This was the simple wooden log bridge. It took 4 wood stakes and some other materials.

Got the update before work. Played long enough to buy the storage expansion.

Logged on at work - Bluebear immediately invited herself over. No wonder we need more storage as she gave me two pieces of clothing I already had.

Don't forget to buy the DIY App improvement with Nook miles which then allows you to purchase the Cooking recipes in Nook's Cranny

Also - the permanent ladder recipe is in the cabinet at Nook's Cranny too

Yeah, going to Blathers to find Brewster. 

after one day of hoarding from 2 characters, I’ve already had more fossil duplicates than donatable ones. 

and 2 trips to Capn islands and no vine ladders or funky moss yet. But I do have my first grown gyroid.