DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

Coco asked to leave today. I said no.

I am skimming the thread to figure out if this was the 1st or 2nd time she has asked (I have decided that if her or Beau asks three times I will have to let them go).

I totally forgot I had a villager named Murphy who I fucking loathed

5 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I added Zucker after passing on Deirdre and Tipper. 

It was like you were getting the greatest hits of my former villagers (minus Tipper)

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Don't know the  new fish, bugs, etc. 

As I mentioned a little bit ago, the lobster returns so I can grab that and be down to only one sea creature left

7 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I added Zucker after passing on Deirdre and Tipper. 

I went and visited Zucker after selling my turnips and not surprisingly he didn't recognize me

If you have the Switch Online app on your phone, check in every day to collect Nook Points, which can be redeemed for in-game items such as photos for Tom Nook, Isabelle, and Timmy & Tommy.  Other items are a phone case, leaf icon door plate, and island poster.  I wonder if they'll add to the items?  Any way, 1st check in gets you 20 points, with subsequent check ins getting you 10.  Point redemptions are only once per day.

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Got a birthday villager if anyone needs that award

I still do but outside of getting on for 5 minutes to see KK I don’t think I’m gonna play much

Beau’s birthday is Monday

On 3/30/2021 at 1:59 PM, RIPPA said:

Coco asked to leave today. I said no.

I am skimming the thread to figure out if this was the 1st or 2nd time she has asked (I have decided that if her or Beau asks three times I will have to let them go).

Sigh.... Coco is moving

She immediately asked to me move out again so clearly it was time.

So that will leave me with just Beau from my original 8.

I still really wish I could figure out the villagers giving you photos thing

Tia is my 2nd newest villager, has been on my island like maybe a month. Just gave me her picture.

Phil is my 2nd oldest villager, constantly tells me I am his best friend. Still no photo

The search to replace Coco began with fucking Tank showing up as a visitor trying to claim the spot.

I don’t know what it is about rejects from Mark’s island and why they are drawn to mine like a moth to a flame

• Like 1

I was realizing (when reading about the potential April update) that May Day will be the last event I didn't participate in from last year.

I started playing like a day or two before it ended so I didn't have the ability to participate since I hadn't build up the resources yet. (Not that I am thinking I missed much)

Finally got KK Birthday to complete that set! Now I’m waiting for scarabs to be back in season.

I’ve given up on art. First time Redd has shown up in a few weeks. All fakes, per the usual. 

Bid farewell to Nan yesterday. Picked up...Elise, I think her name was? Mostly because I’ve never had a monkey villager and every other stop at an island would have been a dupe species.