DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I had a villager move out on the 30th, and then resident services was closed the 31st so I couldn't go villager hunting.

'The game will pick someone for me,' I thought 'How bad could it be?'

I got Pietro.

Fuck you, game.

I realized afterwards that I had a couple in my inventory left over from last time.  I hadn't thought about keeping some spares but I definitely will from now on.

Just now, RIPPA said:

I told you that Pietro is fucking terrifying

Buddy, you were not lying.

He last less than a month on my island Thank heavens

Funnily - he is popular in the Tier list but I have to think it is because of how insane he looks

EDIT - I also wonder if it is the same Pietro who was on my island or a multiverse version

The one downside is I am WAY too overloaded with similar type villagers

Carrie will be the third normal villager on my island plus I have 2 Lazy ones and 2 Peppy ones

I really need some cranky and sisterly folks

I've had a "no jocks" rule for a while but I think I need to relax that to get more balance.  I'm pretty heavy on lazy visitors and I'm getting tired of their messy asses.

I had Drago in my campsite the other night and when I asked him to move in he flat refused.  I've never had that happen before.

Antonio has been my jock for awhile and he is FAR better than the ape that was my first jock. He is also super easy to give gifts too considering I can just regift all the basketball tops, soccer uniforms, etc.. that my villagers give me

For awhile I was trying to have one of each type (obviously would be missing one at any time) - due to that each type gives different type of DYI recipes

I have never ever had an open spot when a person came to my campsite (but I think I've only once met someone I wanted)

I have all the snowfolk DIYs, so now I'm just gonna fuck around with the body types.  Made 1 today with normal bottom size but the smallest size top.  You need to at least get the size to where you are pushing the snowball, you can't use the kicking size.  First words out of his mouth were "What. Is. Going. On."  He then proceeds to shit talk my skills, asking if maybe I wasn't wearing gloves.

On tap will be smallest bottom with biggest top, as well as baby snowman, i.e. top & bottom the smallest sizes.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff