DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

Yeah - I suddenly came make them worth a damn

The first three were perfect. My last two werent

I realized that as soon as I started focusing on making perfect snowmen - I was no longer able to

Just bought Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild and Mortal Kombat 11 for the Switch since they were on such good deals in the eshop, bringing my Switch pile of unplayed games to a ridiculous level as we near hour 1000 as a household playing Animal Crossing.

Stupid desire to complete everything in this game.

Yeah its definitely in my head now as I keep building heads that are just a touch too small.

And like Chris mentioned - not being able to complete the bugs until fucking July is my worst nightmare

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah its definitely in my head now as I keep building heads that are just a touch too small.

And like Chris mentioned - not being able to complete the bugs until fucking July is my worst nightmare

Can you get July bugs in the Southern Hemisphere in January? 

Need to find a replacement for Curt today. I’m surprised the grumpy gus lasted as long as he did.

It really seems like Sunday is always the day a villager asks to leave the island

If you make an imperfect snowman, you can just quit out, close the game and restart and the snowballs will respawn. You can keep doing it until it's perfect. This is apparently  what my wife has been doing, I guess. I also realized today that, if you're on a 2-player island and not the one making the snowmen, you can still talk to them and get a DIY recipe. No Large Snowflakes, though...