DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Just realized that mushrooms are gone now. Only 4 days late.

I only actually kinda realized it this morning myself as there was a spot that would have been a rare mushroom that turned out to be a fossil.

That's when I realized I hadn't seen them in a few days.

This morning brought my first legit snow on my island so lots of instructions from Daisy

It means I will get my penultimate bug and I will curse the heavens for the stag I’m missing 

I've been unable to put the usual amount of time in on my island due to life.

But Sunday I was finally able to make a snowman.

I'd been kicking the stupid snowballs into trees or pushing them off into the water.

But after talking to the snowman, I'm scared this is going to be a nightmare situation where he melts after the season is over.

I do not want to live Frosty the Snowman storylines!!

Don’t forget to wait for Dung beetles to appear (if you still need one) before making a snowman for the day

Officially haunted by that one stag I missed this summer. Trying to figure out if I can time travel without breaking my island 

I was dreading it when I heard there were going to be ornaments to shake from trees, but thankfully unlike the horribly tedious acorns and pinecones, it looks like trees that are lit up ONLY drop ornaments 

43 minutes ago, CSC said:

I was dreading it when I heard there were going to be ornaments to shake from trees, but thankfully unlike the horribly tedious acorns and pinecones, it looks like trees that are lit up ONLY drop ornaments 

Seems fairly easy to stand there and shake for a bit.

Still haven't gotten a silver ornament.

8 hours ago, Travis Sheldon said:

Seems fairly easy to stand there and shake for a bit.

Still haven't gotten a silver ornament.

Silver? I thought there was only red, blue and gold? Am I missing one as well? I had the time to do it today, so I shook about 50 of the other three today. 

The snow stuff hasn't been as fun for me. I'm on a two household island, so I'm not getting any of the snowman DIYs because I leave the snowman stuff for my wife. I might be "Player One" on the island (she didn't start playing until late May/early June), but I leave a lot of that stuff for her...