DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am down to only needing 2 KK songs and one of them I can't get till my Birthday

K.K. Birthday is my last. I might also have your missing song on display. I'd planned on getting them all, but lost steam at some point. Certainly not lacking funds, as I went over 10 million bells today. And that's with exactly one week of buying turnips. My economy runs on fruit and underwater critters. Well...that and me rarely buying anything.

There were snow flurries on my island this morning. First time I've seen that.

I am just gonna get the last KK song I need from KK this weekend.

I actually am a week behind because last week I misremembered what song I needed and requested the wrong thing from KK.

Tasha's birthday is today which is my third villager with a birthday this month.

Stringfish is the last fish for me as well. No go after 40 baits. I only saw 3 XL fish, all black bass. There's plenty of time, so I'm not too concerned yet. My nightly (and ultimately fruitless) quest for the Golden and Giraffe Stags earlier in the year make me realize that it's not a given that I'll find one, though.

Well my OG resident Deirdre just announced that she is moving

Awhile ago - I said no when she wanted to leave so I had decided that if she asked again I would let go (especially because she gave me her picture)

Coco or Beau better not fucking ask to leave before Christmas