DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Ive been looking all day and stil can't find my visitor today. 

It presumably is CJ,Flick or Sahara, since no one is in the plaza, nor is it Gulliver or Redd. 

I think every time this happened to me it turned out to be Sahara being stuck behind something. Her and Flick are the only ones who wander all over the map. CJ picks a spot and usually stays within a small radius of that spot.

Plus - I have CJ today and you and I almost never have the same person on the same day

I usually just trade what a villagers gives me to another villager. And if you regift it back to them, they make anote that this seems familiar. 

Got Sable today, so no Redd this week. 

Will probably only be doing maintenance playing while I work away at hyrule warriors.

Oh my play time has gone way down.

I spend like 30 minutes first thing in the morning doing the daily stuff/finding my visitor

Then I get on twice to check turnip prices.

Then I make sure to log on every evening.

It would be nice if a tarantula didn't jump me every time I come out of a building. Happened three straight nights.

54 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Have you tried looking for tarantula mystery islands at night? 

Yes and no in that I will try like one ticket a night

I got plenty of time to get the one tarantula I need that I dont feel I need to spend all night trying... yet

No one comes to my island, so I normally just drop a stack right off the pier at the airport. That way, when I want to travel, I just pick up a ticket and go. I do the same with the tickets that Label gives out. They just sit outside of the shop rather than cluttering up my inventory.

I guess that wouldn’t work if you have visitors you don’t know, though. 

And for the second straight fucking visit - Redd is selling nothing but fakes.

I swear that has happened to me more than everyone else combined (I am pretty sure this is at least the 6th time it has happened)

Bluebear becomes on the second villager that I haven't let leave when they asked.

Also - there is a 90% chance I will have a large spike tomorrow afternoon so if I do I will open my gates open after I get home from Thanksgiving late lunch/early dinner