DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

2 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I have a meteor shower tonight, I’ll be at work, but can connect if anyone wants to visit for a few minutes. 

I probably will as I haven't seen Celeste in a couple of weeks (I did at least stumble across a light shower last week)

1 hour ago, CSC said:

I have a legit Common Painting that I bought from Redd without realizing I already had it in my museum, if anyone needs it.  

I think I could use it if you wanna drop it in the mail

I can pass it on if my memory is faulty

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I enjoyed Mark walling in one of his rhinos

Wart Jr was making the spooky tower so he gave me pumpkins instead. Boo...

I hasn't worked. I've seen her walking around at least twice since I did it. 

Well it doesn't matter anyway as it is still random (at least that is what the devs say)

And yes - looking around, villagers just randomly spawn on the island so that is why from time to time you see her walking around

Boy a couple of my villagers won't let me walk 2 feet without coming up for more candy.

Anyway - did at least one round with all villagers and have give Jack at least 3 lollipops.

I am assuming at some point I should let a villager play a trick on me

I hit the wrong button when I was trying to give candy to a villager and she painted my face.

There was a weird glitch when I saved my game dressed as Jack. When I started up again not only was I down to my undies but my hair and facial features had reset to the default.

10 hours ago, lostinube said:

I hit the wrong button when I was trying to give candy to a villager and she painted my face.

That's exactly what happened to me. I was like "Well I guess I know what the trick is now"

I did it a second time later just to see if something different would happen. Nope same thing