DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

Also - I ran into Eunice and she acted like she didn't know me but I know I have run into AN Eunice before.

So either there are now multiverse Eunice's or you got her from someone else and she got memory wiped

It is supposed to be random but I do think it is weighted towards villagers with a lower relationship score to you - so if you do ignore them the chance is greater

Like my last two villagers to leave when the ones who were basically the newest resident so I had the least amount of time to build up a high relationship with them (especially when I think I have maxed out relationships with at least 3 villagers)

On 10/8/2020 at 11:45 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

Or by buying duplicates of the ones @ Nook's when they show up.  You're customizing with the other colored pumpkins, not crafting from scratch.  I've already had the Spooky Table how up a 2nd time.

I've gotten 5 or 6 of the DIYs already.  Most came from my villagers, who tend to be crafting the Spooky DIYs in the evening / at night, so probably want to hit them up then.

I think the different color variations are also cycling through Nook's.

29 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I already had the picture you sent me. 

If anyone needs the scary painting, let me know. 

I am assuming you meant DIY because I didn't send you a picture (or did I send you one last week)?

36 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Someone sent me the scary painting today. The only presents in the mail today had were Label (tickets), one of my villagers and you. 

Zimbra, whats your game handle? 

It's Benny

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

Guys send me all your extra spooky shit I am your spookiest friend

Yeah - you are gonna be getting all my duplicates for awhile (assuming you accept my friend request)

Thank you, I absolutely will tonight unless there's a way to do it without my switch just being online right now?

I'm so new that I am worried I'll miss a lot of the Halloween stuff.  I JUST got to plant pumpkins yesterday.

This is shit I'm keeping up year round.

Edited by Tromatagon

Only issue is that one of us has to visit the others island first before you send gifts.

So I can try and being on at the same time this evening (I can also haul over some random shit)