DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I've finally allowed my original two villagers to leave after feeling guilty about the prospect of it for a really long time but I got tired of never being able to find Hazel and stupid Axel talking about his abs.

Hazel has been replaced with Kabuki and Axel is being ignored until he decides to leave.  

Kicks is on my island today and he is selling Imp Wings (in 2 different colors)

So some folks might want to check him out when he visits (instead of ignoring him like I normally do) since it appears he has some Halloween themed items

25 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Ive forgotten at least twice now to buy candy that day. 

I am glad you said something because I had forgotten for today

Also - it is looking more and more like I have a decreasing week so anyone with turnips over 100 let me know

The lack of Halloween recipes is frustrating.

All I want to do is trick out my entire town and it really defeats the purpose if it's going to take all month to even get all the recipes.

I have been going to Ables every day and creating a Halloween outfit from just the things that are on sale and it's leading to some weird outfits that are totally ending up as part of my wand wardrobe  including Hairy Potter, Elton Meowon & Evil CowBunny.

Yea I've been buying the ones that Nook has to sell but I want the variations and you can only get those through the recipes and the 7 million pumpkins I have accumulated in the past week.  

15 hours ago, CSC said:

Yea I've been buying the ones that Nook has to sell but I want the variations and you can only get those through the recipes and the 7 million pumpkins I have accumulated in the past week.  

Or by buying duplicates of the ones @ Nook's when they show up.  You're customizing with the other colored pumpkins, not crafting from scratch.  I've already had the Spooky Table how up a 2nd time.

I've gotten 5 or 6 of the DIYs already.  Most came from my villagers, who tend to be crafting the Spooky DIYs in the evening / at night, so probably want to hit them up then.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff