DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

Yes, each variation counts as its own item. I can not only tell you every piece of furniture/clothing I’ve ever had, but also tell you which colors I’ve had them in. It’s madness. Especially since there are too many items to remember which I have full sets of.

So, when I get gifted an after-school jacket for the 53rd time, I still have to check the color because what if I’m misremembering and I actually have all of the *school* jackets, not the *after-school* jackets? 

I did this to myself. 

Because RIPPA is awesome, I now have every flower in the game completing the collection with his gifting of a blue rose and purple tulip.

Thankfully, I have a couple friends who have time traveled all over the place and had no problem being a few days ahead so a bunch of us could buy pumpkins last night.  I now have like 200 pumpkins growing all over my island and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need more with the "you will get one of 5 different pumpkins from this one seed" and just one jack-o-lantern alone requiring 4 of a specific type.

Turnip prices this morning were hilariously low, 29, but the ACNH app swears I am still getting a small spike up to 220 at some point this week.  

55 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Where do you get pumpkins?  I logged in for the first time in a couple weeks, the game updated but nothing was different.

Nook's Cranny

They aren't available until October.

CSC got his because he has friends who time travel

I got a blue rose from Rippa, but have still been trying to grow my "own" blue roses from red hybrids, to no avail.  Lo and behold, I fire up the game this evening and find a blue rose that spawned from orange roses.  Those orange roses may themselves have spawned from those red hybrids, so maybe that's why?

Edited by Spaceman Spiff

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Got Lief for 2nd day in a row. Bought some pumpkin seeds.

No new bugs or fish yet. 

Yeah I think to make sure people have access to the pumpkins, Lief is mandatory today

Based on the video I watched there are no "new" bugs or fish, just stuff returning this month that was around pre-summer.

Of course that could have been a fever dream too

I believe there's a few new creatures to dive for, but other than that it's just returns.  

I am now a green skinned, red eyed, steampunk DJ.  I love this update already. 

Edited by CSC

The only time I really use them is when a villager moves out and I obsessively use them to visit Nook Miles islands until I find a resident I like but boy do I use them in those instances.  I think I spent about 50k before finding Raymond the last time I had an opening.  

I have a constant sneaking paranoia that there's gonna be some ultra expensive end game content released at the end of the first year that I'm gonna need millions of Bells & Nook miles for so I will continue to hoard them all.