DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I have a friend who is still fairly early into playing the game who bought a ton of turnips this week and she's having all her friends checking turnip prices for her so I'm tracking them for the first time in forever this week.

But clearly the game is upset at me as I logged on with turnip prices of 34 this morning, then found Redd at my beach but EVERYTHING is a fake.

I don't know how many pumpkins we're going to need for recipes, but I'm thinking my flower field is probably going to be ripped out and replanted at a pumpkin patch with how cool some of the new decorations look.  I fully expect my town to look like the Nightmare before Christmas by the time December rolls around.  

I'm still trying to grow the fucking blue rose and a purple tulip, but everything else I have and the whole space is unnecessary to keep as is other than the fact that I've been too lazy to do anything with it.  

54 minutes ago, CSC said:

I'm still trying to grow the fucking blue rose and a purple tulip, but everything else I have and the whole space is unnecessary to keep as is other than the fact that I've been too lazy to do anything with it.  

Ironically - blue rose and purple tulips are the two things I no longer need and actually have extras so if we are ever on at the same time, I can bring them over

39 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Ironically - blue rose and purple tulips are the two things I no longer need and actually have extras so if we are ever on at the same time, I can bring them over

I'll have to take you up on that so I can dismantle the whole flower farm and just be done with it.  

I'll definitely be on a bunch the next couple days with the new update dropping, monitoring turnip prices and needing to disappear into a world that still makes sense to me after whatever the debate turns into tonight.  

Yeah - I finally had to write down the bugs, fish and KK songs I am still missing.

I am getting really frustrated not only with not getting new KK songs but the store having the same KK song more than once in a week

On Saturday. I pull up the FAQ for the KK list and choose the first one I dont already have. 

I think I'm still maybe 2/3 there. 

I'm lucky if I get 1 new sonh a week from the store.

Edit: I have around 83 songs i thimk.

Edited by odessasteps

38 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

On Saturday. I pull up the FAQ for the KK list and choose the first one I dont already have. 

You this is the only way I’m getting new ones

Meanwhile I’ve had KK March show up three times in the last week and a half

Redd is here and he has THREE things I need

I bought the Informative statue (aka the Rosetta Stone)

So up for grabs are the Beautiful statue (aka Venus de Milo) and the Academic paining (Vitruvian Man)

Let me know if you want/need either. Or at least come over buy one and send back to me

Just now, RIPPA said:

Redd is here and he has THREE things I need

I bought the Informative statue (aka the Rosetta Stone)

So up for grabs are the Beautiful statue (aka Venus de Milo) and the Academic paining (Vitruvian Man)

Let me know if you want/need either. Or at least come over buy one and send back to me

Can you open gates until 0730?

For all of you talking about cataloging stuff, there’s an app called ACNH.Guide that I use that has simplified the process greatly. Not sure if there’s an Android version, but the iOS version has been great for me. 

I went to a dark place and cataloged every single item I’ve ever touched. Which now means that I have to keep that up. Every. Single. Day. Humorously, despite the amount of time I’ve sunk into this game, I still only have about 2500/14000+ items, so this will go on forever.

Don’t do this. Unless you want to, I guess!