DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

25 minutes ago, CSC said:

My villagers are all super pissed and passive agressive after I've been gone for a week, but thankfully it seems like no one decided to leave while i was gone.  

I saw some stories that depending on their personality type that will determine how cranky they are with you (also how long you have been away) 

2 hours ago, CSC said:

My villagers are all super pissed and passive agressive after I've been gone for a week, but thankfully it seems like no one decided to leave while i was gone.  

I fired up Animal Crossing the other day for the first time in about two weeks. I was pretty surprised none of my villagers checked out, either.

No one will move out when you don't play (since they will tell you about it first)

However - don't be surprised if someone in like the next 24 hours announces they want to leave.

And Gonzo - I need you to play in Sept since between the Northern and Southern Hemisphere - there are a lot of fish that I need to catch

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

No one will move out when you don't play (since they will tell you about it first)

However - don't be surprised if someone in like the next 24 hours announces they want to leave.

And Gonzo - I need you to play in Sept since between the Northern and Southern Hemisphere - there are a lot of fish that I need to catch

I can do that!

13 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Turnips going for 500 here if anyone needs to sell.  Gonna do dinner and then check back here.

I won't need tips, but I will ask you to water pansies near resident services (4 beds) and the red roses in grids A4 and B4.

Dammit - I wish I saw this last night

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Villager update 

chose Raddle (the frog doctor) over Diana and Tia

Of course you choose the character who is in Tier 5 over the two characters in Tier 2 ?

50 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Of course you choose the character who is in Tier 5 over the two characters in Tier 2 ?

Ive seen lots of people with Diana and Tia looked weird.

but a poisonous frog in a doctor gimmick? Sold.