DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

21 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Just saw this - opening my gates now

This makes up for me stupidly seeing Redd on my island on Monday, saying I'll check out the paintings later and totally forgetting to log back on.

I have Sahara today and turnip prices should small spike in the afternoon between 163 and 214.  If anyone wants to visit let me know and I can open up. 

39 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I will swing by later if anything is left. 

Girl With the Pearl Earring is what is left

Just let me know if you get on

31 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Just met a mouse/rat named Rizzo on a mystery island. If it had a better design, I’d have gotten them for my island.

had Pirate Gulliver today. 

turnip price still in the 50s. ? 

I'm maxed out for the week right now at 171 until noon PST and it's a nosedive after that.  

24 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I forgot to sell mine this AM - so I am hoping Turnip Prophet isn't lying to me when it says the prices I am about to get will be above 150

Let me know if it is - I didn’t realize I had a few stacks left back in the corner of my house and wouldn’t mind selling for that much of a profit.

Its 60/40 (Large Spike vs Decreasing)

What sucks is that it could keep dropping until Thursday afternoon before I know for sure that it is officially a Decreasing week

You guys are really Animal Crossing capitalists.  I stopped buying turnips, because the stress of keeping up with the prices was not worth it, because I'm never short on bells.  I've paid off every home loan, and moved every single house on my island over the last couple weeks, and I still have well over a million in the bank.  I can't even remember the last time I withdrew any money from my account.  I literally make over 100K per day, just selling the bugs and fish I catch...with that said I generally only bother with the expensive bugs and only catch fish I think might be expensive.  

Remodel update...

I can't figure out how many spaces a single tree needs.  I'm trying to create a forest on the island with the campsite, and trees need too much damn space for it to look like a forest.  I want it to look like a huge forest from the outside, but once you venture down the dirt path it will be a cool little camping area, but I don't know if the game is going to let me do that.  We shall see.

The little neighborhood I built is shaping up nicely.  I've tried to decorate everyone's area in a way that fits their characters.  The real issue I'm having is only being able to order 5 things from the store at a time.  The other issue I'm having is that it doesn't really make sense which items you can customize.  I have every color of rattan furniture...except it's one white chair, a black bed, a brown table, etc.  I have all the pieces I want, but they are all mismatched, why can't I customize that?  I guess I have to just shake trees and shit until I actually get the matching colors...which may never happen.