DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I am missing two of the small ones right as you go in. I think I am gonna have to find a list and cross reference it to know what their names are

I can try and figure it out, now that I know I am done, 

I am amused because I made a point to myself to make sure I stock up on Flowers that my shop doesnt sell now that Lief doesn't come weekly (in case I need them for breeding)

Travis' Nook proceeded to have the complete opposite varieties that I have so that task is done

Yeah - the corner was there when I went in (I didn't buy it)

You got the 10% 3 real day. I have never gotten that but I have gotten the 10% everything fake day TWICE. Not that I am bitter or anything

I’m just happy to visit redd twice in a week. 

phil, I didn’t check those fossils before I dropped them, so I don’t know if it was anything you needed. But I didn’t need them regardless.

1 minute ago, odessasteps said:

phil, I didn’t check those fossils before I dropped them, so I don’t know if it was anything you needed. But I didn’t need them regardless.

Nope - if fact two of them were the same ?

I sold them at Travis' Nook's and then left the bells from that as a tip

Okay - I am definitely missing the Trilobite because that doesn't show up in my ATM history

So either that takes up two spots or it means that the other thing I am missing I had at one point and sold it instead of donating it

Grr....

43 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Okay - I am definitely missing the Trilobite because that doesn't show up in my ATM history

So either that takes up two spots or it means that the other thing I am missing I had at one point and sold it instead of donating it

Grr....

I've got a trilobite for you. 

15 hours ago, Travis Sheldon said:

I've got a trilobite for you. 

Thank you because it turns out that was the last one I needed

How Blathers stretched that over two pedestals is beyond me

Its actual been quite the notable day on my island so far

• Finished the Fossils
  • Got the Nook app on my phone
  • Finished building my spare Stego
  • FINALLY got a green fucking mum to grow (I think I only have like 3 flowers I need left - two purple variants and the blue rose (of course)) 

27 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Its actual been quite the notable day on my island so far

• Finished the Fossils
  • Got the Nook app on my phone
  • Finished building my spare Stego
  • FINALLY got a green fucking mum to grow (I think I only have like 3 flowers I need left - two purple variants and the blue rose (of course)) 

Considering how much later you started, I just finished my fossils and got the Nook App within the last week. 

As Matt’s mrs can tell you, ihave no idea what flowers I do and do not have. I know ihave given her black roses, purple tulips and gold roses. 

Both you and Travis have a ton of Purple Turlips that I am jealous of (since that is one of the ones I am missing). Without checking - its purple turnip, purple pansy and blue rose that I am now missing. It is a little shameful I dont have a purple pansy yet since they are one of my two island flowers but I also only discovered how you were supposed to get them in the last couple of weeks.

I have Gold Roses coming out of my ears because since I am always using a golden watering can - a new one sprouts each day.

10 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

You can always come grab some if you want, unless you are determined to breed them yourself. 

Only reason I haven't just grabbed and gone is because I wasn't sure if you had any sort of weird breeding set up going on

Other than the lillies being in one place (well, two now) and the gold roses being together, there is no pattern to any of my flowers.  

ive had to start removing plants that have grown over the paths now. 

I had both Celeste and Wisp on my island last night.  I had always thought that they occupied the same "night visitor" slot and wouldn't show up at the same time.

Part of the reason I started my major overhaul is I needed to create more open space because recently I have lost fruit and presents that have fallen into the flowers so I need to contain them better

I had that happen yesterday when I lost coins from the money rock because flowers had grown next to it preventing the coins from spawning. 

i guess the trade off for reorganizing the island is losing my 5 star rating, but really, does that matter once you get it?