DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

And you can buy different colored bathing suits (im guessing six as usual).

i got a red one at  the nooks Cranny when i visited Gonzo to go with my yellow one.

also my first time collecting snowflakes. 

Okay this is a start

Per the folks who know - Saharah, Kicks and Lief are no longer guaranteed each week

Basically M-F you will get a random character and it should mean that you will see each character at least once every two weeks

Edit - and Wisp will only appear on the weekends now 

And the usual certain conditions apply for some characters

3 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Anyone have open gates with better than 45 bells for turnips? I spent a fucking ton last week and am really not that interested in taking a 50% loss on my investment.

I'll open up here. Like I said, I'm only at 73, but that's better than 45. Give me about five minutes.

1 minute ago, Gonzo said:

I'll open up here. Like I said, I'm only at 73, but that's better than 45. Give me about five minutes.

I'm not sure if we are friends, I'm going to look and add you now if need be. Let me know when you are up and running.

4 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

I'm not sure if we are friends, I'm going to look and add you now if need be. Let me know when you are up and running.

Got your friend request and everything's open!

@Gonzo Thank you so much. I left you a couple of my favorite shirts and a fun piece of furniture at the house. Look for a letter in the mail later today, I'll dig through my catalog and see if I have anything extra cool and send it along. You have any kind of themes running or anything so I know what direction to move in?

Edited by grilledcheese

42 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

@Gonzo Thank you so much. I left you a couple of my favorite shirts and a fun piece of furniture at the house. Look for a letter in the mail later today, I'll dig through my catalog and see if I have anything extra cool and send it along. You have any kind of themes running or anything so I know what direction to move in?

Nah, nothing special that I can think of. I'm not super hardcore or anything (hence why my island isn't nearly as advanced as anyone else's). I am trying to put together a gym room in my house, but I think most of the gym stuff is kind of expensive. Nook's Cranny had a treadmill yesterday and the damn thing was 64,000 bells. That's crazy.

I appreciate it, though!

51 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

My Nook Cranny had a Cello today and I was like "Oooh I will add it to my music collection on the beach!"

It was fucking 130K

The other day there was a bass guitar in my Nook's, so of course I want to add that to my little performance area. 

The cost was 82,000 bells. 

Of course my normal cheap ass nature scoffed at that since most of my other instruments have been freebies. 

In the end I grinded a bit extra to get the bass. 

Still wasn't super happy, though. 

1 hour ago, Gonzo said:

Nah, nothing special that I can think of. I'm not super hardcore or anything (hence why my island isn't nearly as advanced as anyone else's). I am trying to put together a gym room in my house, but I think most of the gym stuff is kind of expensive. Nook's Cranny had a treadmill yesterday and the damn thing was 64,000 bells. That's crazy.

I dropped off a punching bag. Hope it’s not a dup for you. 

I still want to build a snowman on your island, unless that’s something you can only do on your own island.

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

I dropped off a punching bag. Hope it’s not a dup for you. 

I still want to build a snowman on your island, unless that’s something you can only do on your own island.

Have at it! You can probably add a dung beetle to your collection while you're at it since you usually see them pushing the snowballs around.

But if you see them there, have at it!

And no, the punching bag isn't a dupe. . .so far I have the weight bench, barbell, kettlebell, protein shake, and now the punching bag. Thanks!

Edited by Gonzo