DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

okay I had to close my gate because I have to run errands - both in real life and the game

I learned you cant shop from the ATM with your gates open. Plus I need to island hop to find a new resident today.

If you get on and want the Thinker - let me know and I will open back up (assuming I am not on a mystery island)

Already caught 4 new bugs and 1 new fish.

Missed another bug as it disguises itself to look like something that falls out a tree and when I went to get it, I forgot I had my shovel equipped so I dug a hole instead of nabbing it

Turnip Profit keeps telling me that I'm 100% in "Small Spike" territory for this week.

I hope so, because this afternoon its bottomed out at 39.

Also, I'll start opening my stuff up starting (probably) on Friday in case there's Southern Hemisphere stuff that people need to get now that the month has changed.

I’ve already made over 70k selling to CJ this morning. Of course that’s what happens when you catch a Hammerhead and a Coelacanth back to back

Turnips got a slight bump today to 112. I checked them both before and after 12:00 PM and the price was 112 for both, which was weird.

Turnip Profit continues to tell me that there should be at least another small bump coming tomorrow, so I'll hold off until then to sell, I think.

Bought my second painting from Redd. That's a part of my museum I've pretty significantly neglected so far. . .there's only one painting in there as of now.

I am in my slump period now - turnip profit better not be lying when they say they will go back up on Saturday

I have been grinding fishing today to take full advantage of CJ being here

Thank God it has been raining on my village all day. I didnt have to worry about watering

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am in my slump period now - turnip profit better not be lying when they say they will go back up on Saturday

I have been grinding fishing today to take full advantage of CJ being here

Thank God it has been raining on my village all day. I didnt have to worry about watering

Saturday is supposed to be my peak, as well. 

Luckily I didn't go nuts with buying this week. 

50 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Mine was still in the 50s. Would definitely ike to visit later. 

I'll go ahead and open up here. I'll just be sitting in or out front of my house or something because I've got school stuff to finish.

Also, the Southern Hemisphere isn't getting anything new for the month of July, apparently. So there's that.