DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I hope this means they will at least temporarily take Flick out of the rotation 

Especially since they are adding another visitor with the next update 

I tried to come over but one of the Dodos kept telling me there was a connection issue. I have no idea if it was on my end or your end.

I am 99% sure I got all the prizes available but I will only get the bronze trophy as I didn’t get past 200 total points

My highest was 10

I pretty much always got 9 except a couple of times I got distracted by balloons or my fucking villagers getting the way

Yeah I realized this morning that I couldn’t get in because I was probably trying to come over while you were in the middle of a contest

First thing off the bat this morning Nan told me she was leaving 

First villager I've had a high friendship with who is leaving

Not a bad addition to your island if she comes your way just know she will constantly question the way you decorated the island 

Turnips start out the week at 107. Made a significantly smaller investment this week than I did last week because I had a large spike this past week.

Slipped up and accidentally buried 1,000 bells in the gold spot this morning rather than 10,000. Frowny.

How can you see what level your friendship is on with your other villagers?

You know via the interactions

Like when they ask if they can give you a nickname or if they ask if they should change their catchphrase you know you are at or near the top

I haven’t gotten the ultimate yet which is the villager giving you their picture

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Good - 100K for a computer yesterday. 60 K for a TV today

Who do the Nook's think they are? Apple?

Yesterday or the day before my store had a Mah Jongg arcade machine. I was interested in it until they told me the price was 64,000 bells.

Once I pay off this last fucking loan it will be a different story.

Speaking of which - if anyone has turnips get over 158 let me know because that is the highest mine will get this week.

Redd is here and to make up for not being here for a month - he has two real pieces

I am going to buy the Glowing Painting which leaves The Thinker available for the first person who wants it (I will open my gates when I get back to the other side of the island)

Both are always real when he has them so I'm taking the painting since there is a larger rotation to go through of them than statues