DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

33 minutes ago, Casey said:

I hate both of you.

Have you visited my island?  If so I can send you a red and a blue corner.  They're catalog items for me and not very expensive.

I've been to @Gonzo's island I'm pretty sure, but that's it. @RIPPA messaged me (everyone?) that he was online like two hours ago, but his island wasn't open. I've got one piece of the ring, but that's it - not sure if it's red or blue corner. I'll tag you a little later today, I'm about to go to bed. My work schedule changed, so I'm doing 10 hour shifts through the week at night instead of weekend nights now, so I'll be online on the weekends now instead.

Much appreciated, though. That damn ghost doesn't give me wrestling ring pieces anymore, it's just fucking wallpaper now.

That's weird - because I sure as hell didn't open my gates

But I have gotten notices from other people too that say the same thing saying "I'm online" and they aren't

@Zimbra Do you have the blue corner of the ring? Alternatively, I'm guessing you need two of corner colors to build the ring, so - if you send me it in the mail, does it become available to me in Nook Shopping so I can buy a second?

Curt just moved in on my island and I’m pretty sure came from one of your islands since he is all “I didn’t know you live here!”

I just haven’t gotten the dialogue yet that tells me where he came from

13 hours ago, Casey said:

@Zimbra Do you have the blue corner of the ring? Alternatively, I'm guessing you need two of corner colors to build the ring, so - if you send me it in the mail, does it become available to me in Nook Shopping so I can buy a second?

I do  have blue.  Sometime this weekend when we're both online you can drop by my island to touch it and then you'll be able to order it from your catalog.  Each corner is just 1/4 of the ring so you can really use them in any combination.  So mine is two red and two blue because I don't have the neutral corner.  Plus I think it looks cool.

5 hours ago, grilledcheese said:

If anyone is in the hunt for a new villager, I have a robo-turkey named Sprocket at the campsite. I'm going to open my gates right now, I might or might not be running around.  

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO BEFORE THE TURNIPS BECAME SENTIENT. . .

Sorry. . .I saw "robo-turkey" and my mind immediately went to Aqua Teen Hunger Force, as one does.

• Like 2

I just dropped 250K on turnips at 99 per. My first real dip into the Stalk Market this time around. Let's see if I can make some money!

Also, all this Animal Crossing got me interested to see what some of my older towns look like, So I went back to New Leaf and screwed around for a while, it was pretty weedy, but not too bad. 

When I fired up the original, though, I realized just how long I had been away:

ervKefjr.jpg

I think I'll try to log in once a week and make an appearance.

Turnips this AM -120. Barely more than the 105 I paid for them.

got Flick today. Needto spend some nook miles to find a scorpion island tonight. 

one of the dataminders havapparently built a weather/meteor prediction app. But you have to enter tons of data to get the necessary sample size.

Hopefully it will say meteor showers are supposed to happen more than once a month (since I am just over a month of playing and have only seen one - and I think that one was mandatory)

Back in the office for the first time in 3 months and I feel like I'm legit going through withdrawals that I haven't been able to do my daily 9am Animal Crossing regimen.

I think I may have a problem. 

And I literally was gonna ask who had good prices because mine weren't getting above 139 this week

EDIT - Of course the irony is I was going to water some flowers but it is fucking monsooning on your island

I will leave some stuff by the airport on my way out