DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Forgotten No More - 5/1/2020

Dolfan in NYC

You ever notice how every win a wrestler has, no matter who it's against is always the biggest of their career?  

This is the annoying trend that all the announcers are doing. 

Congrats Otis. 

• Like 1

Mella/Mandy was decent while it lasted. Dug Sonya's attack on Mandy.

Kind of surprised Otis/Ziggler got the main event.

I like Corbin, but a fourth of the show dedicated to him was too much. His match with Bryan didn't need to be longer than 10 minutes.

Sons vs. New Day was decent.

Edited by Eivion

So Sami worked all the taped stuff leading up to WM and after. But not once taping/live shows resumed? Just noticing since Cesaro and Nak just moved over to backing up Corbin.

I hope Tucker is just being held off for story purposes and that they aren't doing breaking him and Otis up.

I can't imagine being on a ladder on top of a roof of a 7 story building is all that safe, even with the ability to film it ahead of time. Props to those working.

I wonder where and when he got those taken out, because my dentist has been shut down for quite awhile. Then again I do live in Illinois which is one of the only states that didn't enact the "pretend everything is fine" order. 

Edited by Curt McGirt

I'd love them to do something different and have the Sons just steamroll SDL for the next 6 months into and through Survivor Series.

They aren't the most talented crew going around but a fresh act, with a fresh voice is needed in that division right now.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:01 AM, Curt McGirt said:

I wonder where and when he got those taken out, because my dentist has been shut down for quite awhile. Then again I do live in Illinois which is one of the only states that didn't enact the "pretend everything is fine" order. 

My daughter and I live in Florida, and the message I got from our dentist (we both got cleanings in February) a few weeks back was that they would be open "for emergency procedures only." The list of procedures the office would do included wisdom teeth extraction due to infection or related issues.

• Like 1