DVDVR Message Board

Key & Peele Thread

caley

I remember there was a thread on the old board, but I couldn't find one on here.  Anyways, this board was the reason I gave the show a shot after how bad the commercials looked.

Comedy Network in Canada has started showing the new ones and the one this week with the insult comic just SLAYED me.

I want these guys to get so rich.  Like, normally I'm jealous of people way more talented than me and their mountains of fame and money.  But I want, like, want it for these guys.  There's so much junky sketch comedy thrown up and abandoned nowadays. 

Every time you turn around there's like "The Willy Feldman Implosion!" or "The Trey Whittaker Blastoff!"  Key & Peele are so far above almost everything else.

• Like 1

The episode this past week was probably the best in the history of the show.  The insult comic sketch had tears rolling from my eyes.  Like any sketch comedy these guys are hit and miss, but when they hit they fucking knock it out of the park.  Also love, love, love the cinematography on the show.