DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

My homie sent this to me and I'm reeling just seeing it. Like Takaiwa did 3 things, one of which was very much powerbomb, and he couldn't even not kill a dude.

• Like 1

I'm behind here. First of our longer matches is Michel Chaisne vs Jo Labat, just good technical stuff.

This never, ever gets old:

71BA9G.gif

One of the things we've lost over the years is slapping your own limb while the end of said limb is on someone's head in order to escape a hold. 

k80o2Y.gif

This was the culmination of a long hammerlock exchange including at least one mare that was held on through:

2xw97P.gif

• Like 2

I don't think these should come but, I can't also can't get enough of the rapid fire kicks/stomps/etc. to get out holds.

0Yr9pL.gif

So to review: limbslap to get out of a hold, yes. Rapid fire foot things, no.

E8VPvY.gif

Last thing here. Labat ended the match without about ten of these weird shoulder arm whacks. I've never seen them before but they were really cool

WL98zQ.gif

14 hours ago, Oyaji said:

My homie sent this to me and I'm reeling just seeing it. Like Takaiwa did 3 things, one of which was very much powerbomb, and he couldn't even not kill a dude.

I recall a Takaiwa match on a Schneider comp where he just hilariously decimates Hayato Nanjo. Dude was such an unprofessional, no-selling sack of shit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I used to love using his triple power bomb in my CAWs back in the day. 

I remember before I knew who Takaiwa was and thinking the triple power bomb into the DVD was some absurd shit they made up for the game.

• Like 2