Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2020 at 7:27 PM, Oyaji said:

Dude, D.Z., you're going to get banned.

Anna Jay's twitter @ is annajay__ . I just thought some people might like to know that.

EX1Xxm6XsAA6LJ-?format=jpg&name=large

Jericho's last six singles matches, and his next one.

Edited by AxB
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AxB said:

Anna Jay's twitter @ is annajay__ . I just thought some people might like to know that.

EX1Xxm6XsAA6LJ-?format=jpg&name=large

Jericho's last six singles matches, and his next one.

That would be

Darby
Cody
Scorpio
Jungle
Tanahashi
Moxley
Dunkerton

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Good thing that got shot down by Triple H as it's hideous and had it gotten approved -- it would've ended in threads with folks calling Triple H, Vince, WWE and co. a racist, etc. trying to bury him.

Edited by Edwin
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Edwin said:
 

Good thing that got shot down by Triple H as it's hideous and had it gotten approved -- it would've ended in threads with folks calling Triple H, Vince, WWE and co. a racist, etc. trying to bury him.

I doubt it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

013_@samizayn--ed590611e0e4aeab6066702f4

So tell me again why Sami had to vacate the title? Not the greatest look for them...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edwin said:
Good thing that got shot down by Triple H as it's hideous and had it gotten approved -- it would've ended in threads with folks calling Triple H, Vince, WWE and co. a racist, etc. trying to bury him.

It's supposed to look like a moth, isn't it? Even though his Moth gimmick is that he's the Man Of The Hour, not that he buzzes around light bulbs at night and leaves greasy dust everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, AxB said:

It's supposed to look like a moth, isn't it? Even though his Moth gimmick is that he's the Man Of The Hour, not that he buzzes around light bulbs at night and leaves greasy dust everywhere.

Only if they somehow worked in Norm McDonald moth joke into the presentation.

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This is the kind of content I crave.

I could only get Abby and Dusty, tho'

 

ETA: Answers:

Spoiler

 

1 the sheik

2 king Curtis iaukea

3 bruiser brody

4 Carlos colon

5 Abdullah

6 Jos LeDuc 

7 Dusty

 

 

Edited by Zimbra
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, D.Z said:

EFIQFyXVUAAOIsj.jpg

Can anybody recognize all of these? I'm only confident about a few on the left page, Hiroshi Hase (second row left), Dr. Death and Stan Hansen (third row middle and right), and The Patriot, Kamala, and Johnny Ace (bottom row L-R). Top row on the right page looks like it has Rusher Kimura on the left and Jun Akiyama on the right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think Gary Albright is to Dr Death's left.

Left page too middle is maybe Ogawa?

Right page bottom left I think is Jun Izumida

ETA: Right page second row left is Eigen

Edited by Zimbra
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...