DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

punkkiss.jpg?resize=642,361&ssl=1

5a839321ed56e5b626d1baf522c2e624_crop_ex

I don't normally buy PPV events when released on DVD but I made an exception for Money in the Bank 2011. One of the best wrestling shows you'll see. I know some disagree but I find this to be THE John Cena vs. CM Punk match from the rivalry. Man, WWE botched their Summer of Punk. One of the most disappointing times I've had as a WWE fan. I still regard the Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder match all these years later as the #1 MITB Ladder match and we've had a lot of them. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'm gonna take a flying guess at the guy below street and say it's Kendo Nagasaki. 

Definitely not Kendo. I think it might be (Konga) The Barbarian but not 100% on that.

She had a WWE tryout last year. Started Pro-Wrestling three years ago, when she was 18. She's got a lot of matches/ highlights on YouTube (she's a YouTuber as well as being a Wrestler). But I'd say she's green for now.

So is anyone (who has been posting about Sugar Dunkerton in the AEW forum) else getting this banner add? And is anyone who hasn't been in that forum or mentioned that wrestler NOT getting it?

I think Google's getting smarter.

Also, this (Spoiled for size):

Spoiler

Edited by AxB