DVDVR Message Board

18 hours ago, Lamp, broken circa 1988 said:

It's the bi-weekly "Lamp asks for help building a compilation y'all won't actually get to see" post!

I like these.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does this kind of thing though my medium is B-movies.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sydneybrown said:

Ah, my excuse to post my favorite random Superstars match from the 90s...1-2-3 Kid vs. Pat Tanaka.  I'm almost positive this is the first time in WWF that someone took a sunset-flip-powerbomb to the floor.

I don’t think I ever noticed until this rewatch just how close Tanaka’s head would have been to the legs on the railing. I’d always focused on the idea that his head was probably beyond the mats when he took the bump, but man...that leg is jutting out just inches away. 

• Thanks 1

I'd stick Dijakovic with Rollins. Make him an apostle. He dan get his feet wet without having to talk much.

I was at Walmart today and I saw a Lars Sullivan figure; where's that fucker been?

• Haha 1

The greatest jobber bumpers were the Mulkeys,  y'all are voting for second place. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I remember seeing that when it happened, watched it with my dad.  I still remember him laughing his ass off afterwards.

I remember a rumor that the Road Warriors were under the masks.  I don't care if it's true or not, because it will be true for me no matter what.

Oh my god, that bump on the concrete on his hip.  Noooooooo.

Dude never misses.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, nate said:

I was at Walmart today and I saw a Lars Sullivan figure; where's that fucker been?

Ask Mitch Bennett