DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2020 WRESTLING CHAT.

RAW_03092020rf_0221--d3520b23f955faeb315

At the start of last month, Becky Lynch made a year as WWE RAW Women's Champion. Now, the most total days as WWE RAW Women's Champion at 397 days. Congratulations to the Lass Kicker.

Year long WWE belt holders since John Cena's 2006-2007. In spoilers for size. Probably missed somebody:

John Cena, WWE Champion (September 2006-October 2007).

CM Punk, WWE Champion (November 2011-January 2013).

The New Day, WWE Tag Team Champions/RAW Tag Team Champions (August 2015-December 2016).

Asuka, NXT Women's Champion (April 2016-August 2017).

Brock Lesnar, WWE Universal Champion (April 2017-August 2018).

Pete Dunne, NXT United Kingdom Champion (May 2017-April 2019).

AJ Styles, WWE Champion (November 2017-November 2018).

Shayna Baszler, NXT Women's Champion (October 2018-December 2019).

WALTER, WWE NXT United Kingdom Champion (April 2019-)

Becky Lynch, WWE RAW Women's Champion (April 2019-)

Edited by The Natural

50 minutes ago, paintedbynumbers said:

you know what is fucking disgusting? The fact that he could do those physical things, make those threats about her child, and now he posted bail and is free. We have a shitty justice system and need to do better.  #sendhimback

Fucking hell, really?  Fucker really needs to go back ASAP.

And since I have Fire Pro on the brain I just added Del Rio to the game and I can't wait to unleash hell on him.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Fucking hell, really?  Fucker really needs to go back ASAP.

And since I have Fire Pro on the brain I just added Del Rio to the game and I can't wait to unleash hell on him.

Such satisfaction beating someone you can't stand the fuck up. After you have, enjoy watching him getting KO'd by Cro Cop on the previous page.

Edited by The Natural

8 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Such satisfaction beating someone you can't stand the fuck up. After you have, enjoy watching him getting KO'd by Cro Cop on the previous page.

I played that moment a good three times this morning which is what got me to add him to the game.  So I'm ready to continue on the beatings.  ?

But seriously, Del Rio has shown to be a horrible person since when  he was dating Paige.  I know the poor girl went through a dark time in her life and there were plenty of stories going around about the shit he'd pull.  At least she got out of it and is doing really well for herself so good for her.  But I'm not surprised that he did this and I can only hope he finds his punk ass back in jail for a long-ass time.

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I played that moment a good three times this morning which is what got me to add him to the game.  So I'm ready to continue on the beatings.  ?

But seriously, Del Rio has shown to be a horrible person since when  he was dating Paige.  I know the poor girl went through a dark time in her life and there were plenty of stories going around about the shit he'd pull.  At least she got out of it and is doing really well for herself so good for her.  But I'm not surprised that he did this and I can only hope he finds his punk ass back in jail for a long-ass time.

Cheers, @NikoBaltimore. Agree with all you say.

• Like 1

The Undertaker. Greatest gimmick and entrance in wrestling history.

Of all the Undertaker's entrances, this is my #1:

WrestleMania XX, WrestleMania XXIX, WrestleMania XXV and SummerSlam 1998 round up my top five.

Edited by The Natural

I love Taker’s XXVII entrance so much. It kills me they didn’t get the rights to Ain’t No Grave in perpetuity. It’s like when they dubbed over Voodoo Chile for Hogan/Rock. 

Smackdown to remain on fridays.

Next WWE PPV is Backlash. We will see if it's shorter like the previous two ppvs, WWE is probably trying to eliminate burnout even for people at home watching.

Edited by D.Z

1 hour ago, D.Z said:

Smackdown to remain on fridays.

Next WWE PPV is Backlash. We will see if it's shorter like the previous two ppvs, WWE is probably trying to elimate burnout even for people at home watching.

??  Was there talk of Fox dropping/moving SDL?

Edited by Tarheel Moneghetti

48 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Let the baseless speculation begin!

I have a feeling that Rollins is about to be even more hated.

Edited by Casey

2 hours ago, (BP) said:

I love Taker’s XXVII entrance so much. It kills me they didn’t get the rights to Ain’t No Grave in perpetuity. It’s like when they dubbed over Voodoo Chile for Hogan/Rock. 

See also: Triple H’s ‘For Whom The Bell Tolls’ entrance 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Casey said:

I have a feeling that Rollins is about to be even more hated.

Yeah I am expecting 3 hours of SHE IS PREGNANT!!!! speculation

(I mean she might be... who the fuck knows.)

okay - So if PWI is correct continuing this RAW spoiler (not that it is fairly obvious)

Spoiler

PWInsider.com has been told that during tonight's Raw broadcast, which was taped earlier today, there will be a segment where Becky Lynch vacates the Raw Women's Championship to Asuka, who won the Money in the Bank Briefcase on last night's PPV.  We have confirmed that with three difference sources.

PWInsider.com has also been told, off the record, why Lynch will be making the announcement but was asked to respect her privacy until she makes it public during Raw.  We will respect those wishes and we hope everyone else will as well.