DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling: Rebellion Night 2 - 4/28/20

Loved the Full Metal Mayhem match. Rosemary and Havok's best stuff since the Monster's Ball last year. Marked out for the surprise appearance of Nevaeh, who is one of my all time favorites and someone I've wanted to see get a bigger shot for years. Great set up for the main event which turned into an awesome clash of the heavyweights, hell of a chaotic match. I dig Moose's Warrior tribute gear. Kinda like the idea of the TNA title being the default interim title while the Impact champ is out of action. Very enjoyable episode. 

Results:

*Chris Bey def. Rohit Raju, Trey Miguel, & Suicide (11:41) via pinfall on Rohit.

*Joseph P. Ryan def. Cousin Jake (15:31) via rollup while grabbing the ropes

*Rosemary def. Havok (12:32) in Full Metal Mayhem after hitting her with a lead pipe. During the match, Nevaeh appeared at the stage and watched the match. 

*Michael Elgin came out and cut a promo about going after the world title for the past year. Elgin talked about Tessa and Eddie not being here so he called out a ref and brought Dave Penzer into the ring to announce him as the new Impact worlds champion. Moose interrupted, wearing the old TNA world title. They argued back and forth until Hernandez interrupted. Hernandez said to be a champion, you beat somebody for it and there's no fight without him, leading to an impromptu main event..

*Moose def. Michael Elgin & Hernandez (29:54) after the Spear on Hernandez. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Moose's gear cracked me up. 

That is all

That and the TNA World title being brought back are the only good things I found in that main event. 

I get they need to fill time, but giving those three guys a half hour was stupid in every possible way. Elgin can fill thirty if he’s given something to work with, but when Hernandez is one third of the equation that’s not gonna work.