DVDVR Message Board

SDL is The Black Sheep - 4/17/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Sonya Deville with maybe the best promo of her life.  Unfortunately I don't see this really amounting to anything in about 4 months.  Hope I am wrong

Also when Sonya is talking about gagging a lot with Otis, I assume it is more about his huge girth and not because of something else that is huge on him

I glanced up enough to wait for Bryan/Cesaro, and when they cut the legs off for that bullshit TNA-Sami-Callahan/MLW-Contra-Unit "hacker interruption" horseshit I was OUT. 

FUCK these people. They can't even show a full good match without shooting themselves in the foot, when they have no choice but to try and show good matches.

Edited by Curt McGirt

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Also when Sonya is talking about gagging a lot with Otis, I assume it is more about his huge girth and not because of something else that is huge on him

I know you tried to fix the phrasing on your comment, but it still didn't quite work. ?

• Haha 4

Dana getting into MITB over Naomi is disappointing though good for her getting a chance to stand out.

Sonya's promo was damn near great and its disappointing she didn't get to hit in front of a live audience. Loved how she started off so genuinely sad only to rip hard into Mandy so damn hard. Honestly, I wish they would have left Dolph and Otis out and just let Sonya destroy Mandy.

Bryan/Cesaro was good though I could have done w/o the weird hacker thing interrupting for the first commercial break.

Big E's promo for the triple threat was wonderful. The match itself was pretty solid though I'm not sure how I feel about New Day as champs again. 

• Like 1

Really enjoyed the promo between Sonya and Mandy. Who knew this Otis/Mandy thing would end up being Smackdown’s best storyline? 

Sucks to lose Naomi at Money in the Bank because she excels at those sorts of matches. But congrats to Dana especially after being pulled from the Mania match. 

The titles that are meaningless because WWE passes them around the roster like a hot potato. They don't affect Miz's paycheck. Someone has to eat the pin in a given title match too. Not everyone that loses a title is being punished.