DVDVR Message Board

WWE COVID-19 RELEASE MEGATHREAD

2 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Yes because when I am worried about people's health the first places I want opening is bowling alleys and the rub and tugs.   You can put all the hip hop music and the 80 inch TV in that alley, most of those bowling balls haven't been cleaned since the Obama administration

Oh and this is going to be interesting

Cena?

Morrison?

What other John’s are there? No, not Jimmy Del Ray. 

"We've received a complaint from a 'J. Hennigan'. No wait, that's too obvious. A 'John H'.

It reads as follows:

'Now listen, this ain't no make believe. Come on, open your eyes and see...'."

Edited by PetrolCB
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Vince gets carnier by the day.

Sarah Logan was  scheduled for last night's RAW, but pulled at the last minute.  She hasn't been rehired, but according to Meltzer:

Meltzer also said that WWE’s mentality is that since talent that were cut last week are still being paid for the next 90 days, the company feels they can still use them during that time period. 

Lol.  I'm pro-business and all, so I don't have a problem with Vince laying off employees (fired, furloughed, whatever), but maybe make an effort to not treat them like property?

Here's the link to the actual story:

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/sarah-logan-originally-scheduled-wwe-raw-pulled-last-minute-309341

Edited by Tarheel Moneghetti
typo
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Yes because when I am worried about people's health the first places I want opening is bowling alleys and the rub and tugs.   You can put all the hip hop music and the 80 inch TV in that alley, most of those bowling balls haven't been cleaned since the Obama administration

Oh and this is going to be interesting

lol those bowling balls haven't been cleaned since HW Bush's administration.

And this is why I won't use a house ball and if I do my fingers aren't going near the holes. Think of everything people stick their fingers into, how little they wash their hands, and think about how many people tear up their thumbs with blisters while bowling. Now think of the finger holes in bowling balls being crusted up with decades of blood, skin, and who knows what else.

Fucking. Gross.

Edited by Craig H
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Craig H said:

lol those bowling balls haven't been cleaned since HW Bush's administration.

I think you mean Hoover.

EDIT: I will add, I admire the Bennett's hustle playing up being the "poor, released workers" whey they've been grifting Vince out of six figures a piece for the last 3 years to have kids and put Mike through rehab.

Edited by Raziel
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, AxB said:

Chris Hero is officially back.

Hell yeah, Chris Hero is back. Bonus marks for using Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell from Requiem for a Dream (2000). That's one film I've seen and won't again. Can't believe it aired round Christmas, of all the times to show it. Ellen Burstyn was robbed of the Academy Award for Best Actress by Julia Roberts' Erin Brockovich. That's one of the worst mistakes in the history of the Oscars.

• Like 2

Guest Edwin
1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Bonus marks for using Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell from Requiem for a Dream (2000). That's one film I've seen and won't again. Can't believe it aired round Christmas, of all the times to show it. Ellen Burstyn was robbed of the Academy Award for Best Actress by Julia Roberts' Erin Brockovich. That's one of the worst mistakes in the history of the Oscars.

Now that's a turn I didn't expect this thread to take.

Edited by Edwin

3 hours ago, Raziel said:

EDIT: I will add, I admire the Bennett's hustle playing up being the "poor, released workers" whey they've been grifting Vince out of six figures a piece for the last 3 years to have kids and put Mike through rehab.

WWE didn't pay for Mike Bennett's rehab nor did they put him through it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tarheel Moneghetti said:

Vince gets carnier by the day.

Sarah Logan was  scheduled for last night's RAW, but pulled at the last minute.  She hasn't been rehired, but according to Meltzer:

Lol.  I'm pro-business and all, so I don't have a problem with Vince laying off employees (fired, furloughed, whatever), but maybe make an effort to not treat them like property?

Here's the link to the actual story:

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/sarah-logan-originally-scheduled-wwe-raw-pulled-last-minute-309341

That may be the wrestler that was heavily teased by some of the TweetSheets. Saw posts that someone let go last week was back at the PC and could be on the show, things were up in the air, etc. Some sort of "Well you thought they got released but they're at the PC and things may not be what they seem" speculation but they dropped all the speculation by the time Raw went live and I was scratching my head wondering who it was they might bring back. This explains so much.

So of course - Bix being Bix - has gone into full on stalking people who were on RAW's social media to start screaming about how they aren't social distancing backstage since the WWE has now said they are

• Haha 2

Well, that isn’t out of the realm of possibility after what happened with Roman, and his presence on TV whether there, or not. He probably feels bullet proof given who he’s closely related too. But Roman has lost a lot of that stroke recently.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs

2 hours ago, For Great Justice said:

We are presently underselling the revelation of Miz wearing a mouth guard in favor of Bix nonsense 

I thought it was a whitening strip.

That, or he had gingivitis so bad even Snitsky would've been like, "Man, you've gotta get that checked out."

Edited by PetrolCB
  • Like 1