DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 10/31

*Taped for Xplosion: Austin Aries def. Kazarian

*Taped for Xplosion: Chris Sabin (w/ Velvet Sky) def. Manik with a rollup to retain the X Division Title

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing October 31, 2013 from Salt Lake City, UT. Very Special Halloween Edition

*Dixie Carter came out and ran down AJ Styles on the mic. Dixie announced a tournament to crown a new TNA Worlds Heavyweight Champion due to AJ Styles leaving. She announced the first seven participants in the tournament will be Samoa Joe, Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries, Kurt Angle, James Storm, Chris Sabin, & Bobby Roode. The eighth and final participant will be determined in a gauntlet battle royal later tonight.

*Gail Kim (w/ Lei'D Tapa) def. ODB to retain the knockouts title after interference from Lei'D Tapa and using the ropes for leverage.

*Ethan Carter III def. Norv Fernum

*Bad Influence came out dressed as Sherlock Holmes playing detectives looking for Abyss. Eric Young came out dressed as Joseph Park and got attacked until Abyss made the save.

*Magnus won an 8 man gauntlet battle royal last eliminating Sting to win the last spot in the title tournament.

*The BroMans def. James Storm & Gunner to retain the tag team titles when Robbie used the ropes for leverage

*Bobby Roode def. Kurt Angle via countout when Angle got knocked out on the floor. Angle was stretchered out after the match.

I really reallly hope and want TNA to "get it". And I've watched since the first Wednesday PPV from Huntsville (before they started Nashville) Reading spoilers like this is so fucking disheartening. Seriously. I'm looking forward to when the AAA USA promotion is on tv and I can root for/enjoy a viable second American promotion...think I'm done with TNA.

I

So basically every match is a rematch (or close facsimile) from Bound For Glory.

Add in Styles/Bully and the fact that every single match had the same result and FUCK YOU 12 PEOPLE WHO STILL BUY OUR SHOWS!

Can't wait for Kevin Nash to cost A.J. the title after getting a text message from Serg.

TNA needs more Serg. Now that Mickie James is gone, Dixie can go full tilt making him into a Country superstar.

Serg doing a cover of "With My Baby Tonight" would be the greatest thing ever.

• Like 1

Expect AJ to wrestle in AAA and other places to sell the storyline that he is TNA World champion and a free agent. Wrestle-1 and OVW is also other promotions with TNA agreements.

Its a decent storyline except no one involve have the mic skills and promo abilities of a CM PUNK.

• Like 1

Its a decent storyline except no one involve have the mic skills and promo abilities of a CM PUNK.

That's a blessing in disguise. I don't want to see anyone saying: "This is Allen Jones talking to Terry Bollea" on my screen ever.

Too bad they got rid of Feast or Fired, though. Christopher Daniels in a Curry Man costume could have cashed in on AJ while he's wrestling in Mexico or something.

This was a shockingly good show given the holiday. The gauntlet went on FOR-FREAKING-EVER and wasn't good, neither was the Abyss/Bad Influence skit - but they were great backstage on their own. Hyped about the Black November sale as it's the one time a year I buy anything from ShopTNA. Roode-Angle was excellent and I enjoyed it more than the PPV match. The ending was a bit much again, but it was presented seriously. Odd to do it on a show that not many will see though.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/10/tna-impact-10-31-13.html

Screens -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4zfq14b5htl6hs10ugqgl8zy6y0r7r8b