DVDVR Message Board

Money In The Bank XI - 5/10/2020

Dolfan in NYC

50 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

I think Wyatt gets the belt back tonight and holds it until Roman comes back.

What if Roman isn’t back before 2021? I don’t see them having that many interesting opponents for The Fiend (hell the main good guys on Smackdown are New Day, Bryan, and then Otis). Does anyone really want to see The Fiend vs Otis? ? 

I think if there was a crowd at Mania Otis would have became a mega face after Mandy made her run in. And I think and it’s a shame Woods is out but an extended feud between Wyatt with all 3 New Day members would be fun. Wyatts mind games and the New Days facial expressions we could probably be entertaining. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

I think if there was a crowd at Mania Otis would have became a mega face after Mandy made her run in. And I think and it’s a shame Woods is out but an extended feud between Wyatt with all 3 New Day members would be fun. Wyatts mind games and the New Days facial expressions we could probably be entertaining. 

A New Day feud would be better if Woods were healthy for sure. But ideally either way it would end with Big E getting at least a brief run with the belt. Hell they made sure to give fricken Jinder one, why not Big E? He’s entertaining, athletic, at least good in ring, and excellent on the mic. Then again I’d rather have seen Big E beat Goldberg at Mania instead of Braun. E at least hasn’t been pushed up and down the card relentlessly, and I think they’d have had more fresh feuds to do with him as champ too.

I’d like to see a Freebirds Rule with all three of them as Chslp be it WWE or Universal. Kofi back in the World Title Scene would be cool, the three of them against Fiend would be a ton of fun.

• Like 1

Guest Edwin

That was ridiculous. I haven't seen the boneyard match or the Firefly Funhouse match, so this is my first viewing of a cinematic match, but that was fantastic.

Now they don't need to do another cinematic match for 15 months.

I was glad that I was wrong about the women's match.  Not only was Shayna not the winner she wasn't even a factor from what I can tell.  Otis winning with all that talent in the match is just weird and especially with the awful finish of Styles basically handing it to him 

Also Dana Brooke might have been booked as the dumbest person since Sting every time he dealt with Ric Flair.   Apparently she didn't know that the case was at the top of the building and thought any of them would work.  Then she basically gets eliminated slipping on a wet spot.   

Edited by hammerva
  • Thanks 1

Guest Edwin
Just now, PetrolCB said:

So, are Rey and Black dead?

No, they will be revealed as the 2 newest members of the Dungeon of Doom after Kevin Sullivan reveals himself as the hacker on SmackDown.

Guest Edwin

Heyman got hit with a tray of food and Johnny Ace got pie faced. That alone made this match fantastic.

RAW should have a cinematic match between Black & Rey, falling down the side the building.

Put them in harnesses on cranes, green screen the building behind them, have Rey reveal he has super powers and can fly, Black spawns some huge bat wings, go all in on these 2 being a pairing of super hero/villain that need to clash at SummerSlam inside a volcano or something.

Black can throw Rey's mask (never showing his face) into the lava to beat him but his demon bat wings are burned during the struggle and he can never fly again...

Edited by L_W_P

Skipped Hardy/Cesaro, MVP/Lashley/Truth, & Drew/Seth.

Tag Titles match was solid. LHP and FS in particular had nice showings.

Bayley/Tamina was pretty solid, probably Tamina's best singles match ever. 

Braun/Bray was a decent story match. Will be interesting when the Fiend goes after Braun.

The MITB match was dumb and wonderful. Just a ton of fun with the ridiculous moments and general brawling about headquarters. Asuka winning was a nice surprise as it felt like Shayna had this certain. Shayna not even being involved in the finish was kind of neat. Otis was winning is kind of weird WTF moment but also pretty cool seeing how new Otis is and how over he was before the pandemic took crowds away. I just want them to wait a while to have either use the contract.

I hope this means the briefcase will now be helping Asuka exercise, cook Japanese food, go grocery shopping and draw anime. 

Subscribe & Thumbs Up

Edited by odessasteps
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I hope this means the briefcase will now be helping Asuka exercise, cook Japanese food, go grocery shopping and draw anime. 

Subscribe & Thumbs Up

You know we are getting KanaChan briefcase ASMR...

• Like 1