DVDVR Message Board

Money In The Bank XI - 5/10/2020

Dolfan in NYC

Just... Huh.

(The one good thing about pre-taping this shit is Vince actually has to stick to a direction for a little while)

How the fuck this is being allowed in Connecticut is beyond me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sabremike said:

But will the people who rightly hammered the clown politicians in Florida do the same to the clown politicians in Connecticut? 

Honestly there's more to worry about here especially in that end of the state than whatever WWE is doing. 

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Honestly there's more to worry about here especially in that end of the state than whatever WWE is doing. 

What could possibly be more important than the concept of equality before the law? That same exact rationale of "we've got bigger things to worry about" could've been used in Florida and it would've been just as ridiculous.

9 minutes ago, sabremike said:

What could possibly be more important than the concept of equality before the law? That same exact rationale of "we've got bigger things to worry about" could've been used in Florida and it would've been just as ridiculous.

Florida thus far has gotten relatively lucky despite their poor decisions.   CT is a 24/7 hot spot.  Nobody gives a shit what Vince is filming at his office building. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Florida thus far has gotten relatively lucky despite their poor decisions.   CT is a 24/7 hot spot.  Nobody gives a shit what Vince is filming at his office building. 

If their offices were located anywhere in NYC (Which is in a situation way way way worse) I would bet you any amount of money that within 5 minutes of finding out about this the NYPD would show up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sabremike said:

If their offices were located anywhere in NYC (Which is in a situation way way way worse) I would bet you any amount of money that within 5 minutes of finding out about this the NYPD would show up.

Maryland is just a big a hot spot and a Mega Mart was giving away free food with over a 100 people showing up and no social distancing.

All the local news covered it. The police never showed up.

Don't be so convinced in NY or CT that the police are racing to break things up.

And like Matt was saying - the WWE will probably argue it is "media" since in Connecticut (like almost all the other states) "media" is considered essential and since they have been there forever everyone will go "Yup - they are!" (This is how Impact was able to tape all its TV in Tennessee)

EDIT - the issue of "can they" vs. "should they" is a different story

Alright, I'm feeling myself right now because I had two corporate logos approved this week, but seriously, fuck everything about that poster. It's worse than the Spider-Man Far From Home posters.

Look at Apollo Crews. At first glance, he's committing murder suicide. When you look closer, the way they cut and pasted him in there, he's dropkicking nothing. Bayley looks hella sunburned. Lacey is clearly just killing herself jumping out into nothing. Also, what was Lacey even jumping off of?! Dolph was cut and pasted in the fastest way imaginable into the ladder posing at...nothing. Otis is just randomly standing there. Nia Jax is holding what looks like a step ladder. They couldn't even bother putting Charlotte's side plates on her title.

And there's really a ton more, but man, did Shane's kids make this shit?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Craig H said:

Alright, I'm feeling myself right now because I had two corporate logos approved this week, but seriously, fuck everything about that poster. It's worse than the Spider-Man Far From Home posters.

Look at Apollo Crews. At first glance, he's committing murder suicide. When you look closer, the way they cut and pasted him in there, he's dropkicking nothing. Bayley looks hella sunburned. Lacey is clearly just killing herself jumping out into nothing. Also, what was Lacey even jumping off of?! Dolph was cut and pasted in the fastest way imaginable into the ladder posing at...nothing. Otis is just randomly standing there. Nia Jax is holding what looks like a step ladder. They couldn't even bother putting Charlotte's side plates on her title.

And there's really a ton more, but man, did Shane's kids make this shit?

Nah, Shane did.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, scatterheart said:

Where the hell is Becky Lynch? Are they done with her as a star?

That's what I was wondering too. Last time I paid attention to WWE she was their biggest star, so it's odd for her to be left off the poster entirely.